45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
You can't put that cat back in the bag in more ways than one.

:hhh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You too intelligent to keep posting garbage like this. 90% of men aren’t interesting in marrying a chick with 50 bodies. You know this in your heart. Don’t you got a PhD or something? Turn off the female emotions and use that head of yours because you sounding real silly :mjlol:
Lmao! I think what I'm trying to convey is that life isn't as simple as the boxes we like to put people in.
I'm half trolling but also half pushing people to think beyond these binaries b/c I do know chicks who were wild as fukk and now Suzy homemakers.
You don't become an automatically good wife for not having a lot of bodies. And the character of somebodies heart can't be quantified by their body count.

Excessive promiscuity IS oftentimes a sign hell in men and women that there is something going on. But that doesn't mean that's who she is for the rest of her life. And also be honest, either u naive if u think there ain't more than a couple of freaks married with family photos OR u in denial.

I'm not encouraging people to go chase down train lovin broads, but I also don't advise people to dismiss what could be a good person who genuinely cares about him just b/c she had some wild ass nights. Especially in our current dating climate where "bytches get ghosted" if they not fukkin by the 1st date.
:mjlol:It ain't even about being fair. It's just common sense.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Lmao! I think what I'm trying to convey is that life isn't as simple as the boxes we like to put people in.
I'm half trolling but also half pushing people to think beyond these binaries b/c I do know chicks who were wild as fukk and now Suzy homemakers.
You don't become an automatically good wife for not having a lot of bodies. And the character of somebodies heart can't be quantified by their body count.

Excessive promiscuity IS oftentimes a sign hell in men and women that there is something going on. But that doesn't mean that's who she is for the rest of her life. And also be honest, either u naive if u think there ain't more than a couple of freaks married with family photos OR u in denial.

I'm not encouraging people to go chase down train lovin broads, but I also don't advise people to dismiss what could be a good person who genuinely cares about him just b/c she had some wild ass nights. Especially in our current dating climate where "bytches get ghosted" if they not fukkin by the 1st date.
:mjlol:It ain't even about being fair. It's just common sense.

Breh. Folks abandoned common sense and wisdom a long time ago.

I salute you for trying to reason with these lonely ass weirdos.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Most men with self respect are not trying to wife a woman with 45 bodies they know for a fact has had that many pee pees. Everyone can argue it doesnt make sense but attraction doesnt make sense.

As for me? Ima keep fukking these bytches to SLEEP. Yall have fun.

full

OP when u got ur back turn ima fukk ya hoe to sleep. Coming right in at #47, or 48 ....

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
HS and college is where women catch the most bodies.

Very few chicks are still out there like that after 25, unless it's their career.

Yep

So he hasn't fukked anywhere near her stats, plus both left college years ago and college is the best years to get the numbers up with no money. Now he gotta career and meeting career thots who tell themselves that "the past is the past".

Funny thing is if he dumps her and she finds out i's because of her stats she'll think he's childish.

So he runs to the coli to spill the beans meaning he's not happy with her number and dude probably gonna cheat to get his weight up to feel better about hisself.