45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why is this always the assumption? You do know there are women who give zero fukks about being in a relationship, the same as men who choose prolonged stretches of being single. But on the coli, it must be that she couldn't get wifed cuz that's like the only thing women live for :dead:

So? You can be single all you want. Don't mean you gotta fukk random people every other week. 45 is a number where I'd expect she probably has caught an STD at some point or still may have one. :francis:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes not including the scumbags that did her dirty that hit for 2 min and nutted on her stomach and bounced. women tend to mentally forget those dudes. if shes over 30 never married you can't really hold that against her, dudes are on a mission to smash and not cuff, many of you are that guy that helped rack up a womans number so you can't be all that upset you're not special when you weren't trying to be special to women in the first place. If all women played careful, you'd be calling women uptight and too picky like virgins do.
:sas2::sas1:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Yep

So he hasn't fukked anywhere near her stats, plus both left college years ago and college is the best years to get the numbers up with no money. Now he gotta career and meeting career thots who tell themselves that "the past is the past".

Funny thing is if he dumps her and she finds out i's because of her stats she'll think he's childish.

So he runs to the coli to spill the beans meaning he's not happy with her number and dude probably gonna cheat to get his weight up to feel better about hisself.

I'm glad I got the "dude making bank in a small town" stimulus package twice over, or I would have been in the same boat.

Honestly, there's something unnatural about a man with a low number of partners in a relationship with a woman with a high number of partners. (If women feel the same way about the opposite, I respect it).

At the same time, although I think it can be a strike against a woman, I wouldn't make it a dealbreaker by itself. If she's bad as hell, proven to be a rider, got her s**t straight, money right, and is down for you, I think you have to look past it. But the ones like that probably bagged one of the dudes they were hoeing with.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
3f00qY.gif

“Great GF” :mjlol:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
That reply wasnt even for you bozo:ehh:

I’ll answer tho. Its made up you right, by me. A nikka who has certain morals and values:beli:
Then why the hell did you quote me? :what::martin:
What if a chick's body count is below 15 but she got a train run on her by multiple dudes? :patrice:
Keep in mind there's no way you would know unless she told you....or if there's a video out. :smugfavre:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm glad I got the "dude making bank in a small town" stimulus package twice over, or I would have been in the same boat.

Honestly, there's something unnatural about a man with a low number of partners in a relationship with a woman with a high number of partners. (If women feel the same way about the opposite, I respect it).

At the same time, although I think it can be a strike against a woman, I wouldn't make it a dealbreaker by itself. If she's bad as hell, proven to be a rider, got her s**t straight, money right, and is down for you, I think you have to look past it. But the ones like that probably bagged one of the dudes they were hoeing with.

Honestly this is one of the reason I prefer small towns.... you tend to find a diamond in the rough easier.

City girls got too much shyt to do.

He pushing 30 and girls are gonna expect him to be past the "How many you fukked" questions.... but I think most men wanna know, and it's unnatural for a man to have little sex compared to a woman, we know what the deal is...

I'm over 40 and I still think about it, I don't act my age for shyt because I really get nothing to gain being my age, I just do me period, love it or hate it.

I really don't wanna be that old simp dude some chick can just take her shyt too and call it a day.

I really don't know how a man can marry a high mileage chick when he never really got his, a man has to go through that stage to me, without it insecurities will kick in and shyt will be a problem.

It's 55 year old nikkas at the club everynight in Miami, grey dreads and all, nikkas ain't really trying to grow up like that.

Truth is a man gotta feel like he's winning when dealing with a woman if he doesn't he'll never really be a peace with it.