45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Least it's not in the hundreds:yeshrug:. I have no idea have people have that many different partners tbh. Op if you don't like it just leave. No sense putting yourself and her through that if you don't approve:usure:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I could have gone without your life story.

No matter what you say there is something wrong with a woman who has bedded an entire active roster.
LMAO! Life is strange like that. Everything ain't always what it seems...I've seen crazier---:mjlol:
Lmao! 45 is a lil excessive. :russ:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know tons of women who are in successful 10-20+ yr marriages with kids who were complete and UTTER sluts back in the day. I'm talking PTA, leaders in their neighborhoods great women and u wouldn't dream of the shyt they into.
And they are some of the most practical, well adjusted, reasonable chicks ever.

I also know some neurotic, crazy insane bytches who could stand to jump on a dikk or two.

Humans are far too complicated to reduce to boxes created from insecurity.
Correlation is not causation. Enjoying sex with multiple partners is NOT a predictor of how good of a person you are.

It's almost bad to even talk about this stuff here b/c dudes are so caught up in this idea that they would even know what to do with women if they were really aware.

It is though

Divorce rate goes up the more sexual partners you have

Generally chicks get jaded and bitter the more dikks they have

STDs

Soul ties

Single motherhood

In every other part of life your past is a strong prediction of future behavior

I’ll let you cook though

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
If a woman said this to me, I'd be hard as fukk :banderas:

Guess I'm a different breed of a nikka though :manny:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
lol...answers like these let me know where people move. putting in numbers in HS is a travesty - real shyt. and i disagree, that post college single life people live from 21-28 is where them #'s start racking up.

I guess we agree to disagree, cause when you talking big #'s, all the joints I know did that from 15-23. After that, the regular chicks might catch up a little but still not at the same clip.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
never ask these questions just be happy u gettin it now word to chris rock....reminds me of when i was a youngn i asked my girl if i was the biggest lol shorty hit me with that ur perfect but my ex was 2 big bytch even grabbed a coke can n said a lil thicker n twice as long my heart broke bruh cant een lie
She was fukking with you breh :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That 45 is some BS, im up to 30 on my count and know im missing a gang of names

Damn Breh :francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hell I've been in college my whole damn life and my best friend is in a sorority. Half these chicks on my facebook page.:russ:

Or do u think that every married chick was a virgin walking down the aisle? U take that white dress seriously?!
It used to be a running joke with some of my homegirls
"Sooooooo, u gon get that mother of pearl colored dress right?":usure:
"I KNOW Bussit baby Bianca ain't in all white! They gon start catching fire at the altar, lying in the church!":picard::russ:

Humans have sex. Some have it more than others and that doesn't necessarily mean they broken or unstable.
Sometimes a dikk is just a dikk...unless it isnt.

Now here's the crazy part...some of the most promiscuious chicks I know have NEVER gotten pregnant or STDs.

How is that?! Oooooh shyt! Jenkies! Call Scooby Doo and the gang! Pull that damn mystery van around!:mjlol:

You too intelligent to keep posting garbage like this. 90% of men aren’t interesting in marrying a chick with 50 bodies. You know this in your heart. Don’t you got a PhD or something? Turn off the female emotions and use that head of yours because you sounding real silly :mjlol:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
ooh shyt if she told me that I'd dead the relationship... it's a paradox because if you don't ask you could be with a slut but at the same time if you do ask and it's high it will instantly dead the relationship

at least 45 nikkas seen the creases of her a$$hole, heard her moaning and made this face :noah:

and what girl would proudly say 45, her count must be at least 60 bro, they always try to lower it.....45 is ballpark

:huhldup:
:dead:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It is but I’ll let you cook

Divorce rate goes up the more sexual partners you have

Generally chicks get jaded and bitter the more dikks they have

STDs

Soul ties

Single motherhood

In every other part of life your past is a strong prediction of future behavior

I’ll let you cook though
Lol! In some cases I agree with ya'll but it's not as simple as that.

Also Ur past is also a predictor of lessons you've learned in the past too right? Also did the divorce rates go up b/c of body count or perhaps insecurities that stem from the body counts of partners.:jbhmm:
@Hungerpain let me cook! LMAO!
We aren't terminal creatures. People grow. Also it's only a soul tie if it's actually a soul tie. There are dudes u can fukk and literally not even wanna look at the next day, but that's a conversation for another time.

I'd just advise him to be careful and observant. Then again I'd give that advice to anybody.

Right? :pachaha:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Sex for women AND MEN is a soul tie. Trollops with mad bodies get pumped and dumped, not become the mother of your children and/or your wife. :ufdup: If 45 nigs aint locking it down, what does that say about her character? Perhaps,she's just misunderstood. :mjlol:

Sure, there are exceptions. There's women out here with bodies who are successful and great wives. But the overwhelming rule is that women with srs #s on the board are emotional wrecks and should be used as strictly late night entertainment like netflix

Correction in blue.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Only lame ass nikkas and females on that “as long as she clean and you like her let it go” shyt

breh fukk that, your main chick cause 45 nikkas to have the :noah: face

think of the time she gave you that super wet nasty sex

whatever she did to you, she did to at least 45 other nikkas :damn:

nikkas have THOUROUGHLY ran through your main