45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And OP... I just realized something...
Yea, u gotta cancel her, cause she doesnt like u like u like her....
If she did, she would have avoided that question at all cost, or lied on her muthafuking mamas life about that number.
She wouldnt have told u some crazy number to make u question her as a good woman... FACTS..
CANCEL DAT bytch, sorry
Now telling the truth is a sign people don't care :laff:

She put the ball in his court - he knows, he has the power to do with that what he wants. Wether it be testing together, walking away, being on the lookout for signs of crazy, etc.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think most are virgins, I also don’t think most are whores either, especially when reformed whores just emulate the behavior of women with smaller body counts.

But good for you and your circle. I don’t believe any of it. Everyone knows a convienent outlier online after all.
I always assume that my experiences are other people's experiences. But I realized that some of the opportunities I've been afforded in life means I've encountered a LOT of people. I've spent the last 15 years of my life in four different parts of the world. But even beyond that I love people. I listen and watch and people share secrets and stories and I just absorb all of them b/c those experiences are so rich to me.

I have female friends who are successful single moms bringing in 6 figures. I have female friends who were once strippers. I have friends married to older church husbands who won't all them to go out with us anymore and friends who are still virgins in their 30s. Friends who grew up in conservative households and have participated in orgies. Smart ass hood homegirls who are secretly the most soft-hearted romantics. I know church going freaks and I won't even get into my teacher friends and chicks I know in education. I mean I don't judge but...DAYUM...u think u know somebody!!! Lol!

But yeah I know a lot of people in a lot of different cultures in a lot of different age groups b/c that's just the way my mind works b/c I gravitate to many different areas of interest.

The nerdy friends I play Overwatch with are COMPLETELY different from my homegirls I see on the weekend. And they are completely different from the higher ed people I hang out with in my PhD program. And they are completely different from the old men I play chess with in Barnes and Noble and they are different from the older middle aged females who give me life advice and even more different than the students I've taught that I still hang out with. And they aren't the people I bar crawl with and meet up with from my Discord for conventions. And none of these are my high school friends or my undergrad friends or my friends from Japan or England or Canada or the schools I've worked at or the cohorts I've been in.

I say all of this to say I'm only in my 30s and I've met a lot of people. And u make me feel blessed to have those different perspectives and that open of a worldview b/c what all these people have taught me is that nothing is ever as simple as we want it to be. Life literally exists to confound our certainties.

Edit: I don't think ur wrong btw but sometimes it ain't that simple.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is their anything that you won't try to spin?:mjlol:
LMAO! It's the challenge tho! :mjlol::russ::lolbron: I feel like u know me too well. Pipe down man! Let me cook!

I try my best to take absurdities to the edge of reason. :russ::russ::russ: I'm literally thinking about the face u be wearing when u read the first sentence of my shyt sometimes.:rudy:

U be having me in tears sometimes dude!:russ:

Soon as I start
Me:"Well consider..."
Hungerpain: :comeon::camby:
Me::jbhmm::russ::lolbron:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Intimacy and sex drive are two different things. Intimacy doesn't mean pounding her out and her hopping from dikk to dikk like musical chairs. When I think of intimacy, I think of running my fingers through her hair, kissing her body, taking my time with her and caressing her. She doesn't have a good choice of character.
A lot of people learn this through trial and error tho. That has no bearing on how good of a person she is or her integrity or her honesty.

It all depends literally on where she is in her life right now. Some people go through stuff as they grow.

If she does have some real mental issues then the promiscuity is probably a symptom of that. But sexual experimentation doesn't always mean a personality flaw...unless it actually is one.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you’re not making any plans rn to leave this chick you just gettin finessed op :gucci:

Dive deep into the “44”

-How many were cacs and into raceplay? :mjpls:

-One night stands
-Trains
-Friends of fhe nikkas she smashes
-WOMEN:beli:
-How many were when she cheated on a nikka she was with maybe?

Oh yea, how many times was she tested? Bet you smashed raw already dumbass @acespaceinvader :martin:

All in all, if you deal with women who are furthering Sexual Degeneracy you need to question yaself

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I always assume that my experiences are other people's experiences. But I realized that some of the opportunities I've been afforded in life means I've encountered a LOT of people. I've spent the last 15 years of my life in four different parts of the world. But even beyond that I love people. I listen and watch and people share secrets and stories and I just absorb all of them b/c those experiences are so rich to me.

I have female friends who are successful single moms bringing in 6 figures. I have female friends who were once strippers. I have friends married to older church husbands who won't all them to go out with us anymore and friends who are still virgins in their 30s. Friends who grew up in conservative households and have participated in orgies. Smart ass hood homegirls who are secretly the most soft-hearted romantics. I know church going freaks and I won't even get into my teacher friends and chicks I know in education. I mean I don't judge but...DAYUM...u think u know somebody!!! Lol!

But yeah I know a lot of people in a lot of different cultures in a lot of different age groups b/c that's just the way my mind works b/c I gravitate to many different areas of interest.

The nerdy friends I play Overwatch with are COMPLETELY different from my homegirls I see on the weekend. And they are completely different from the higher ed people I hang out with in my PhD program. And they are completely different from the old men I play chess with in Barnes and Noble and they are different from the older middle aged females who give me life advice and even more different than the students I've taught that I still hang out with. And they aren't the people I bar crawl with and meet up with from my Discord for conventions. And none of these are my high school friends or my undergrad friends or my friends from Japan or England or Canada or the schools I've worked at or the cohorts I've been in.

I say all of this to say I'm only in my 30s and I've met a lot of people. And u make me feel blessed to have those different perspectives and that open of a worldview b/c what all these people have taught me is that nothing is ever as simple as we want it to be. Life literally exists to confound our certainties.

Edit: I don't think ur wrong btw but sometimes it ain't that simple.

I could have gone without your life story.

No matter what you say there is something wrong with a woman who has bedded an entire active roster.

RoGethoes

Banned
Daps
45 bodies lmao - she is not going to hang up her jersey at 29 years old with 46.

If your looking for a wife, ideally you want a woman that's capable of creating lasting connections, you know the type that has been in a few 3-4 year relationships,a couple 1-2 year relationships and hopefully a longer one,like a 7 year relationship

Those kind of woman are capable of loving deeply,only have sex with guys they really like,and are incapable of racking up high body counts because their feelings - which they give out sparingly- are tied to her sexuality.

The women OP is dating doesn't fit that mold.Have fun with her because I'm sure she is a fun woman,but tread lightly.Wouldnt want to see your next thread full of '''GMB" posters.