45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I never asked cause I didn’t care since I was rarely thinking about a serious relationship... but if you want something serious with her, you need to delve into her past.....

50 bodies at 27 sounds irresponsible.....

Y’all ain’t gon last man

I never asked because I didn’t care unless she had red ho flags that were raised. Also women will usually downplay their sexual past. My current gf was with the same dude since she was 15 (16 years) before me. That’s really all I need to know. Their relationship didn’t end due to her cheating or being a ho, so I’m not worried about her past. But for OP... now that she volunteered those numbers, I’d be looking at her differently. I wouldn’t wife that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shes not including the scumbags that did her dirty that hit for 2 min and nutted on her stomach and bounced. women tend to mentally forget those dudes. o.

never ask these questions just be happy u gettin it now word to chris rock....reminds me of when i was a youngn i asked my girl if i was the biggest lol shorty hit me with that ur perfect but my ex was 2 big bytch even grabbed a coke can n said a lil thicker n twice as long my heart broke bruh cant een lie

:laff:

This shyt remind me of that Wayans Bros episode when Marlon was dating that hoe
:laff:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Edit: I am 29, she is 27.

G18MbQS.gif

27 and she's at 45 allegedly? What her story/excuse?

She basically fukked every guy that perused her.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
And OP... I just realized something...
Yea, u gotta cancel her, cause she doesnt like u like u like her....
If she did, she would have avoided that question at all cost, or lied on her muthafuking mamas life about that number.
She wouldnt have told u some crazy number to make u question her as a good woman... FACTS..
CANCEL DAT bytch, sorry

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She brave for giving you her real number.

Yall’s relationship will never be the same and it shouldn’t be.

She knows this too so be on your Ps and Qs OP. All this admission did was make you insecure which seems like might have been her intention. You might be showing her something day to day that she feels she can take advantage of by letting u know her real bodycount

If she wholeheartedly being truthful and wants to grow with you well then you just have to chalk it up to the fact you fell for a loose woman. Happens to the best of us fam.

Insecurity = seeing red flags

OP...are you that thirsty for coochie breh? You really trying to wife down a girl that fukked 45 men?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
And at what number does a lady become a bytch? :jbhmm:

Y'all make up the dumbest sayings with zero substance

Thats up to the person. What difference does it make what i think of a woman with a certain body count. If its not my woman? I can have my opinion, i can give brehs tips how to spot a Thot. But im not going to spell it out im sanskrit for you, thats where interpretation comes into hand