45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Also think about it this way. From age 16 to 24 she averaged about 5-6 partners a year or 1-2 partners every two months.

Considering our dating culture it isn't too far-fetched.

Think about this:
"If a bytch don't fukk me by the 2nd date, fukk her I'm out."

"This dumb hoe invited me over and didn't fukk me. bytch wasting my time!"

"I ain't waiting no damn 2 months to fukk a bytch!"

"My side bytch tripping so I had to find another hoe."

"A bytch know if she wanna fukk u as soon as she see u. If she not fukking u by the 3rd date she playing u. Ghost her!"

One would think that dudes would LOVE this type of chick. She not playing games or making dudes wait. She "respects" you right?
:francis: In this world we are all connected. What we put out into the world is what we get in return. We have a culture that literally shames chicks for NOT fukking and sukking a dude immediately.

Ah well. Such is life.:yeshrug:
Is their anything that you won't try to spin?:mjlol:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What's perplexing to me why nigs still make excuses for locking down whores. Are nigs :flabbynsick: frfr or what. Then it'll make sense. "Welllll if she's 35 right and she started having sex at 15, and she had two dudes a year, that's actually not that bad!" :ohlawd: "Well, what if the PENII were quality ones?" :youngsabo: "It's 2018, you just gotta accept it, breh":shaq: fukk.out.of.here. Sex for women is a soul tie. Trollops with mad bodies get pumped and dumped, not become the mother of your children and/or your wife. :ufdup: If 45 nigs aint locking it down, what does that say about her character? Perhaps,she's just misunderstood. :mjlol:

Sure, there are exceptions. There's women out here with bodies who are successful and great wives. But the overwhelming rule is that women with srs #s on the board are emotional wrecks and should be used as strictly late night entertainment like netflix

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do some men ask women about other men? I always found that weird. What’s the best case scenario? She’s a virgin or only smashed 2 like you? What are the odds of that ever being the case for you OP?

In my case I KNOW my body count is high so I always shut that conversation down when a women playfully tries to get an answer. I ask them how it might benefit us if they get an answer. They never have a good response so I play past it.

I never asked cause I didn’t care since I was rarely thinking about a serious relationship... but if you want something serious with her, you need to delve into her past.....

50 bodies at 27 sounds irresponsible.....

Y’all ain’t gon last man

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Fam... this shyt got me crying laughing over here...
Thats alotta bodies dawg...bytch is MJ numbers after retirement.:deadmanny:
Sun, bro, cuzzz, dun dun...thats alotta dikks.
Comrade..i aint saying cancel that bytch, but id have to have a convo wit her about morals... like a slick convo, where she don't even know ur analyzing her...
Homie, what did she say about her count? Did she act like it wasnt a big deal or something...
Great thread tho

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Things to think about:

1.) What is her character like? She's honest for admitting to that so that's a plus.
Character over body count. She might have had a wild past but mellowed out. People go through phases.

2.) Has she dealt with any abuse in the past?
This is a bigger predictor of future relationship issues than body count is.

3.) What is her sex drive like? If she naturally has a high sex drive and you can match it then, you guys won't have a lot of issues. She had a lot of partners b/c she likes sex. This is as psychologically and mentally clean as you can get. She's not crazy or a hoe. She just enjoys intimacy.

However, if she has a high sex drive and you CANT handle it then she won't be satisfied with you.

If she doesn't have a high sex drive then u might be in trouble b/c that means she fukking trying to find herself or for validation or just going thru the motions. Very few emotionally stable people allow themselves to be physically vulnerable with THAT many people just cuz. That type of behavior is correlated with deeper issues.

4.) Does she enjoy sex with you? Are you a good lover? This is very important...do you cause her to orgasm?
A lot of women rack up body counts in search of good dikk or orgasm. Imagine fukking and not cumming the majority of time u fukk. It might make u traverse the highest mountain and the deepest sea JUST to get off. She could have been on that clitoris side quest. (The irony is some chicks dikk jump for satisfaction when in a lot of cases we tend to orgasm more from romantic context and passionate encounters---ya know with somebody who gives a fukk about u! Lol!)

5.) What are her kinks? How long has her longest relationship been?

These factors are all far more important than the actual numbers of dikks that have been inside her outside of ur insecurities or health concerns.

Either way, communicate, be honest with urself and dip if that's not something u want to deal with. Nobody should shame u either way babe!

Intimacy and sex drive are two different things. Intimacy doesn't mean pounding her out and her hopping from dikk to dikk like musical chairs. When I think of intimacy, I think of running my fingers through her hair, kissing her body, taking my time with her and caressing her. She doesn't have a good choice of character.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
She brave for giving you her real number.

Yall’s relationship will never be the same and it shouldn’t be.

She knows this too so be on your Ps and Qs OP. All this admission did was make you insecure which seems like might have been her intention. You might be showing her something day to day that she feels she can take advantage of by letting u know her real bodycount

If she wholeheartedly being truthful and wants to grow with you well then you just have to chalk it up to the fact you fell for a loose woman. Happens to the best of us fam.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Hell I've been in college my whole damn life and my best friend is in a sorority. Half these chicks on my facebook page.:russ:

Or do u think that every married chick was a virgin walking down the aisle? U take that white dress seriously?!
It used to be a running joke with some of my homegirls
"Sooooooo, u gon get that mother of pearl colored dress right?":usure:
"I KNOW Bussit baby Bianca ain't in all white! They gon start catching fire at the altar, lying in the church!":picard::russ:

Humans have sex. Some have it more than others and that doesn't necessarily mean they broken or unstable.
Sometimes a dikk is just a dikk...unless it isnt.

Now here's the crazy part...some of the most promiscuious chicks I know have NEVER gotten pregnant or STDs.

How is that?! Oooooh shyt! Jenkies! Call Scooby Doo and the gang! Pull that damn mystery van around!:mjlol:

I don’t think most are virgins, I also don’t think most are whores either, especially when reformed whores just emulate the behavior of women with smaller body counts.

But good for you and your circle. I don’t believe any of it. Everyone knows a convienent outlier online after all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intimacy and sex drive are two different things. Intimacy doesn't mean pounding her out and her hopping from dikk to dikk like musical chairs. When I think of intimacy, I think of running my fingers through her hair, kissing her body, taking my time with her and caressing her. She doesn't have a good choice of character.

Pretty much..

Loving intimacy and being a cum freak are two different things....

Maybe I’m getting old tho :manny:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah 45 is a hard number to get past. You're a better man then me if you can handle that number. I don't think I would be married if my wife dropped that type of info when we first met or if I even suspected it. I'd fukk and move along.

But who knows maybe you'll be the one to change her.:lolbron: