45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
high by anyone's standards im sure. been there and done it before breh.
sounds like u really like her. how long u been together?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also think about it this way. From age 16 to 24 she averaged about 5-6 partners a year or 1-2 partners every two months.

Considering our dating culture it isn't too far-fetched.

Think about this:
"If a bytch don't fukk me by the 2nd date, fukk her I'm out."

"This dumb hoe invited me over and didn't fukk me. bytch wasting my time!"

"I ain't waiting no damn 2 months to fukk a bytch!"

"My side bytch tripping so I had to find another hoe."

"A bytch know if she wanna fukk u as soon as she see u. If she not fukking u by the 3rd date she playing u. Ghost her!"

One would think that dudes would LOVE this type of chick. She not playing games or making dudes wait. She "respects" you right?
:francis: In this world we are all connected. What we put out into the world is what we get in return. We have a culture that literally shames chicks for NOT fukking and sukking a dude immediately.

Ah well. Such is life.:yeshrug:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I know tons of women who are in successful 10-20+ yr marriages with kids who were complete and UTTER sluts back in the day. I'm talking PTA, leaders in their neighborhoods great women and u wouldn't dream of the shyt they into.
And they are some of the most practical, well adjusted, reasonable chicks ever.

I also know some neurotic, crazy insane bytches who could stand to jump on a dikk or two.

Humans are far too complicated to reduce to boxes created from insecurity.
Correlation is not causation. Enjoying sex with multiple partners is NOT a predictor of how good of a person you are.

It's almost bad to even talk about this stuff here b/c dudes are so caught up in this idea that they would even know what to do with women if they were really aware.

How convenient for you, to know tons of those kinds of women. I’ll never be convinced that there are well adjusted women with 45 bodies in her 20s, hell in a single lifetime.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Knowingly be with a chick that got 45 bodies crehs:francis: I don't even think my old ass has bodied that many bytches and I'm 38 been fukking since 14. I would like to add when I'm single or "seporated" dat body count can add up quick.
I’m happy you’re not a slut like me.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol...answers like these let me know where people move. putting in numbers in HS is a travesty - real shyt. and i disagree, that post college single life people live from 21-28 is where them #'s start racking up.
For dudes, college is clearly where you rack up #s. Most dudes too broke after college

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How convenient for you, to know tons of those kinds of women. I’ll never be convinced that there are well adjusted women with 45 bodies in her 20s, hell in a single lifetime.
Hell I've been in college my whole damn life and my best friend is in a sorority. Half these chicks on my facebook page.:russ:

Or do u think that every married chick was a virgin walking down the aisle? U take that white dress seriously?!
It used to be a running joke with some of my homegirls
"Sooooooo, u gon get that mother of pearl colored dress right?":usure:
"I KNOW Bussit baby Bianca ain't in all white! They gon start catching fire at the altar, lying in the church!":picard::russ:

Humans have sex. Some have it more than others and that doesn't necessarily mean they broken or unstable.
Sometimes a dikk is just a dikk...unless it isnt.

Now here's the crazy part...some of the most promiscuious chicks I know have NEVER gotten pregnant or STDs.

How is that?! Oooooh shyt! Jenkies! Call Scooby Doo and the gang! Pull that damn mystery van around!:mjlol: