45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
maxresdefault.jpg

To put it in perspective. I am literally number #45. She is been a great gf so far. Everything was going great until I found out. I feel so cheapen. I have only been with 2 women long term.

Edit: I am 29, she is 27.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
LOL @ insecure nikkas going as far as doing advanced maths just to make themselves feel bad.

Unless you're worried about STD's, even asking for a body count shows puts your mind on other dikks instead of the connection you have with this 'good gf' you have.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is true. If @dora_da_destroyer created a thread. He's been with over 40 women in five years and used them all and told them he loved him, would she be questioning him as an option? Yes.

Yup it would show he's incapable of being in a functional long term relationship and when the going gets tough he's going to hop to someone else.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Things to think about:

1.) What is her character like? She's honest for admitting to that so that's a plus.
Character over body count. She might have had a wild past but mellowed out. People go through phases.

2.) Has she dealt with any abuse in the past?
This is a bigger predictor of future relationship issues than body count is.

3.) What is her sex drive like? If she naturally has a high sex drive and you can match it then, you guys won't have a lot of issues. She had a lot of partners b/c she likes sex. This is as psychologically and mentally clean as you can get. She's not crazy or a hoe. She just enjoys intimacy.

However, if she has a high sex drive and you CANT handle it then she won't be satisfied with you.

If she doesn't have a high sex drive then u might be in trouble b/c that means she fukking trying to find herself or for validation or just going thru the motions. Very few emotionally stable people allow themselves to be physically vulnerable with THAT many people just cuz. That type of behavior is correlated with deeper issues.

4.) Does she enjoy sex with you? Are you a good lover? This is very important...do you cause her to orgasm?
A lot of women rack up body counts in search of good dikk or orgasm. Imagine fukking and not cumming the majority of time u fukk. It might make u traverse the highest mountain and the deepest sea JUST to get off. She could have been on that clitoris side quest. (The irony is some chicks dikk jump for satisfaction when in a lot of cases we tend to orgasm more from romantic context and passionate encounters---ya know with somebody who gives a fukk about u! Lol!)

5.) What are her kinks? How long has her longest relationship been?

These factors are all far more important than the actual numbers of dikks that have been inside her outside of ur insecurities or health concerns.

Either way, communicate, be honest with urself and dip if that's not something u want to deal with. Nobody should shame u either way babe!

Ruined.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're telling me that a lot of girls start having sex in the 7th grade? :wtb:

There were two pregnant chicks in my elementary school (we had 6th and 7th grade for a few years). And in middle school there were known chics who were letting dudes smash and giving head.

I went to school in the hood. :manny:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Under what circumstances would letting 45 men put their penis inside her be understandable?
Like I said, numbers don't matter, circumstance might, as in hypothetically, I would rather a woman have 15 bodies individually, than 7 with some of them being at the same time.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I know tons of women who are in successful 10-20+ yr marriages with kids who were complete and UTTER sluts back in the day. I'm talking PTA, leaders in their neighborhoods great women and u wouldn't dream of the shyt they into.
And they are some of the most practical, well adjusted, reasonable chicks ever.

I also know some neurotic, crazy insane bytches who could stand to jump on a dikk or two.

Humans are far too complicated to reduce to boxes created from insecurity.
Correlation is not causation. Enjoying sex with multiple partners is NOT a predictor of how good of a person you are.

It's almost bad to even talk about this stuff here b/c dudes are so caught up in this idea that they would even know what to do with women if they were really aware.