45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if a chick says she fukked 45 dudes the real answer is she lost count and has no clue how many people she fukked. :mjlol:

and truth is op probably suspected as much but asked anyway. why you do that to yourself breh? :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Imagine meeting 50 women who actually agreed to sleep with the average guy:mindblown:

It’s so implausible:wow:
I can't imagine fukking every chick I met who really liked me. That's crazy. Sex is too spiritual and dangerous to be with so many people. I feel like my small number is too much

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Pay full price for something everyone got for free brehs, one dikk has never been able to satisfy her so whenever she gets bored or there is an argument she will hop to another dikk

Commitment is the male vagina, you think if she found out you had 45 relationships and told em all you loved em she'd be creating threads ?

RUN
This is true. If @dora_da_destroyer created a thread. He's been with over 40 women in five years and used them all and told them he loved him, would she be questioning him as an option? Yes.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's at least 45 nuts she has taken who knows where :mjohno:

if she let them smash everyday that's 45 nuts * 365 days/ 1 nut = 16 425 nuts :mjohno:
Damn average seaman is 3.5ml
That means with all those nuts equal about 57 liters or 15 gallons. She had as much seamen as a full tank of gas.
:dame:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll ain't gonna last. Her number is 45 and the worse part is you haven't been in 45 pussies so you will hold 45 dikks against her. You already insecure about it, most likely her number is at least DOUBLE what you got. A man with 22 or 23 vaginas under his belt wouldn't feel this level of insecurity either. I think most likely u gonna cheat to get your stats up

If she were on your list I assume she'd be John Quincy Adams or Andrew Jackson

I’m eating in a restaurant alone waiting on my food and did this shyt.

My server asked what’s so funny and I couldn’t repeat it.

Dap and rep for the laugh

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Sorry you had to be the one man :francis:

I try not to be that dude, but I listen and figure things out too much for my own good sometimes.

Shorty I was talking to for a bit , you would never pick her to have the numbers that I’ve estimated. 3 some as a teen, abortion, smashed cousins.... all that. So I take what I do know and multiply it and yea...

Funny thing is, my ex was the one to not be that guy and keep giving her a chance despite her past . Don’t stop her however from calling her a hoe whenever me and the ex argue :martin: