4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need the money, and I think I'll be dead soon, so I'm raffling it off. I want to do some good for the community. I figured, if I'm offering that shyt for free to my brother, I'll just offer that shyt for free to the Coli. It's not really a big deal. I wanna get somebody into custom water cooling. It's an artform, and really cool....

What do you mean you will be dead? I hope you don't talk about suicide

That Somalian girl, does she know you have a drinking problem? Are you still going to the AA meeting?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What do you mean you will be dead? I hope you don't talk about suicide

That Somalian girl, does she know you have a drinking problem? Are you still going to the AA meeting?
My health is bad. I'm not talking about suicide. I'm not going out that way, though I've thought about it from time to time. But, nah, that isn't how this life will end.

Yeah, she knows I went to rehab for drinking and benzos. She doesn't explicitly know I have a drinking problem currently, but, honestly, she has a drinking problem, so like meets like.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My health is bad. I'm not talking about suicide. I'm not going out that way, though I've thought about it from time to time. But, nah, that isn't how this life will end.

Yeah, she knows I went to rehab for drinking and benzos. She doesn't explicitly know I have a drinking problem currently, but, honestly, she has a drinking problem, so like meets like.

Do you have a sponsor?

What happened? You had it but how in the hell did you slip up?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you have a sponsor?

What happened? You had it but how in the hell did you slip up?
I don't fukk with AA shyt. I never have.

I started coughing up blood like 3 months ago, and then I was like, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die going out drinking. It's been a downward spiral since then. My lungs are fukked... It is what it is. :hubie:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I started coughing up blood like 3 months ago, and then I was like, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die going out drinking. It's been a downward spiral since then. My lungs are fukked... It is what it is. :hubie:

Why not? AA might help you.

Do you have blood clots?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why not? AA might help you.

Do you have blood clots?
I don't fukk with AA at all, but it could help, I guess.

I don't have blood clots, but I have some nodules in my lungs. Like I said, it is what it is. I'm cool with it all. I've thought about it a lot. I'm 80% sure there's something after death, but that 20% has me a bit concerned.

But whatever, this thread is not about that. Come in an try to win a 4090 and 12900k :blessed:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
santinorecord.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So, Imma go on a rant. I have a lot of high end shyt. I offer that shyt for free to my bro. He says no repeatedly. fukk him. You gotta take that shyt out of respect for the offer. PC gaming isn't even my main hobby. I fukk with high end headphones, which is exponentially more expensive than custom pc shyt. I would never offer my bro some headphone shyt...he couldn't appreciate it. I can't tell you how much shyt I've free, hand me downed, to him. I also offered him a free OG Steam Deck and he declined. I don't know what that says about me, but shyt is annoying.

Whatever, I'm finna make some money off this headphone shyt this week. The headphone world is crazy, crazy :whew:

Is he a gamer? If not I can see why he like nall bro I am good.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope things turn around for the better though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is he a gamer? If not I can see why he like nall bro I am good.
He is a gamer, which is the weird thing. We used to game together all the time when we were younger. It kinda brought us together, so I always give him my old tech for free. It's all good though. He can keep rocking with his 3060ti :mjlol: