4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to you for doing this, breh. I'd jump in, but this would literally be he first couple of things I'd be getting for my very first build. :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Salute to you for doing this, breh. I'd jump in, but this would literally be he first couple of things I'd be getting for my very first build. :mjlol:
Yeah, shyt would be too advanced for you. Then again, it ain’t that hard. But yeah, for a first build…nah

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Too bad you aren't raffling cleaning supplies and overalls. That bozo @smitty22 woulda created 30 aliases to improve his odds.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
By the end of the week, cig finna throw in a 4k monitor, time shares in costa rica, half a starburst and a pack of grape blunts. Dont take it too hard your bro rescinded your generosity. That dont mean he dont love you. It just mean he aint built for this custom loop life. And thats ok.

Also, take me out of the running. I really want @daze23 to win. I could hook him up with watercooling gear if he needs it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
By the end of the week, cig finna throw in a 4k monitor, time shares in costa rica, half a starburst and a pack of grape blunts. Dont take it too hard your bro rescinded your generosity. That dont mean he dont love you. It just mean he aint built for this custom loop life. And thats ok.

Also, take me out of the running. I really want @daze23 to win. I could hook him up with watercooling gear if he needs it.
:dead:

Nah, that shyt needs to fit in a small package. :manny:

But, fukk my bro though. He turned down a 1440p super ultrawide OLED and now this 4090. I'm offended. :yeshrug:

I'm never offering him anything again. His loss. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, Imma go on a rant. I have a lot of high end shyt. I offer that shyt for free to my bro. He says no repeatedly. fukk him. You gotta take that shyt out of respect for the offer. PC gaming isn't even my main hobby. I fukk with high end headphones, which is exponentially more expensive than custom pc shyt. I would never offer my bro some headphone shyt...he couldn't appreciate it. I can't tell you how much shyt I've free, hand me downed, to him. I also offered him a free OG Steam Deck and he declined. I don't know what that says about me, but shyt is annoying.

Whatever, I'm finna make some money off this headphone shyt this week. The headphone world is crazy, crazy :whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Add me to the raffle.

Methodical

@Ciggavelli
You still doing that sober life? I feel off the wagon, obviously. I respect the sober life. It ruined my life for like 5 years, but if you can do it, hats off.

I'm fukking with this Somalian girl who likes to drink. I can drink her under the table, but she's a bad influence. Tats and face piercing. I should know better :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Add me to the raffle.

Methodical

@Ciggavelli

Edited: Never mind @Ciggavelli dont add me

Why don't you sell it?
I don't need the money, and I think I'll be dead soon, so I'm raffling it off. I want to do some good for the community. I figured, if I'm offering that shyt for free to my brother, I'll just offer that shyt for free to the Coli. It's not really a big deal. I wanna get somebody into custom water cooling. It's an artform, and really cool....

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Your health takes priority. And even if your life maybe at the tail end. Dont go having resentment towards your bro. Family is forever.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still doing that sober life? I feel off the wagon, obviously. I respect the sober life. It ruined my life for like 5 years, but if you can do it, hats off.

I'm fukking with this Somalian girl who likes to drink. I can drink her under the table, but she's a bad influence. Tats and face piercing. I should know better :snoop:

Of course, I'm still sober for life. I have friends and family who drink around me and I didn't fall for it and it didn't bother me at all. They didn't offer me to drink cause they have a lot of respect for me. Also, some of my friends and family who don't drink alcohol at all too. You don't need alcohol to have fun!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Of course, I'm still sober for life. I have friends and family who drink around me and I didn't fall for it and it didn't bother me at all. They didn't offer me to drink cause they have a lot of respect for me. Also, some of my friends and family who don't drink alcohol at all too. You don't need alcohol to have fun!
But I do, unfortunately. I need to find a happy medium. I can't smoke weed anymore (the last time I smoked with a girl I had a seizure, and she never talked to me again :dead:). I think I have a gaba receptor problem. Whatever, I'm talking to my psychiatrist in a couple of days. He'll figure it out