4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you been timid about building a PC for years, but now you gonna build something with a custom water loop? :usure:
:dead:

Might as well jump in the deep end though. It'll be cool to see what somebody does with the 4090. I wanna see pics of the end result. Getting more people into water cooling is a nice effect of this lotto. It's an artform.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Rain do you know how to shield my address? I ask because you are a mod, but really that probably doesn't matter :dead:

Sticky this shyt. I'm not fukking around. I wanna do a good, Coli deed
Pinned. And don’t worry about your address being exposed from me. I wouldn’t do that to you. I have an open GPU slot waiting for it too :mjgrin:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lowkey dont trust half u nikkas in here. Yall aint nowhere to be seen in any pc game threads :wtb:
That's why I'm requiring a pic of their build or a build list. I'm gonna figure out this shielded address shyt too. Somebody random is probably gonna get it. If it's a poster I know, I won't shield the address, but if it's one of these new posters...nah

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2 days left. I gotta tear apart this build tomorrow. I'm still pissed at my bro for not taking this shyt :francis: