4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Whoever wins it, is gonna flip it :mjlol:
They're still gonna have to go through some hoops. If they don't provide a pic of their rig or a project build list, the next person is gonna get it. Yeah, they could fake that shyt, but it's an extra hurdle. :yeshrug:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can add @Akae Beka to the raffle but on a more serious note, Sorry to hear about your health concerns. My brother passed away recently and a lot of your complications sounds similar except I believe you have the ability to recieve better medical and personal assistance. Take the opportunity to get better in the best ways breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He is a gamer, which is the weird thing. We used to game together all the time when we were younger. It kinda brought us together, so I always give him my old tech for free. It's all good though. He can keep rocking with his 3060ti :mjlol:
Maybe he dont want to accept the card/processer cause then its like accepting your health conditions and that may be hard to process

My parents are older and they had me sign a few things to prepare for them when they pass away, although theyre healthy older folks its more of a “anything can happen at our age and we want to be prepared if it does”. It took me days to sign the papers because mentally i didnt like that theyre getting older and that something could happen.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Whoever wins it, is gonna flip it :mjlol:
Not me, I'm gonna try to cram it into my current rig or build a new one around those parts.
I was about to build a PC about a year ago but I had a time crunch due to needing it for my video editing projects and bought a pre built.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If the CPU is coming with, I'll probably just build a new rig and move my old one to the TV in the living room.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe he dont want to accept the card/processer cause then its like accepting your health conditions and that may be hard to process

My parents are older and they had me sign a few things to prepare for them when they pass away, although theyre healthy older folks its more of a “anything can happen at our age and we want to be prepared if it does”. It took me days to sign the papers because mentally i didnt like that theyre getting older and that something could happen.
I never thought about it like that. I did freak him out saying I feel like I’ll be dead soon. You might be on to something…

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the-nanny-fran-drescher.gif
Throw my name in the hat

@OnlyFrans

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Win or lose i hope you take care of yourself breh. It’s a nice thing you are doing for the community, and i hope you find some healing too. You be going up and down on here.

I hope the winner is new to PC gaming and you turn a causal into a @Ciggavelli rig advocate :salute:
Yeah, my health/life situation is up and down.

My hopes is that the person who wins gets into custom water cooled loops. It's a beautiful artform. I wanna see their setup after they make it. If somebody just flips this shyt, I'm gonna be mad, as that wasn't the point of this raffle.