4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:wow:and another $2,500 to go.
Probably more if he's trying to build a rig like I build a rig. But for a first time water cooled rig, he could probably spend that $2500 and be good. But he needs a new monitor or 120hz tv to take full advantage of the 4090. So you gotta add that to the price too

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Phillyrider807 you might want to go soft tubing on your first water cooled rig. It's much easier to work with, but doesn't look as cool. @Ruck can point you in the right direction with soft tubing. I've never build a soft tubing rig. I've always gone hard tubing. I like art pieces. :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, I dunno if anybody cares, but my coughing up blood got worse. I went to the ER last night. They did a CT chest scan, and no cancer or TB or anything like that; just slight emphysema. I do have pneumonia though, which was causing the coughing. Apparently I was coughing so much, I irritated my throat, which caused the coughing up blood. So, I've been walking around with pneumonia for a while now. They put me on some hardcore IV meds (it took 1.5 hours with the drip). I should be better in 2-3 weeks. I'm just glad it's not cancer :blessed:

I'm quitting this vaping shyt though. I got that patch, It's working so far :ehh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So, I dunno if anybody cares, but my coughing up blood got worse. I went to the ER last night. They did a CT chest scan, and no cancer or TB or anything like that; just slight emphysema. I do have pneumonia though, which was causing the coughing. Apparently I was coughing so much, I irritated my throat, which caused the coughing up blood. So, I've been walking around with pneumonia for a while now. They put me on some hardcore IV meds (it took 1.5 hours with the drip). I should be better in 2-3 weeks. I'm just glad it's not cancer :blessed:

I'm quitting this vaping shyt though. I got that patch, It's working so far :ehh:

Take it easy and get better man. Lay off all that smoking shyt

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, walking pneumonia ain’t nothing to play with. Seen a few people with it and it can get ugly. Glad you caught it before it got worse though.