4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
3 days left. I'll send that shyt via UPS, but you might have to sign an nda (or I need to figure out how to shield my address).
If you send it via a UPS store you can use the UPS store address as a sending address

but if needed to be returned for some reason I think it'll cause complications

also itsyoung!! :mjgrin:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you send it via a UPS store you can use the UPS store address as a sending address

but if needed to be returned for some reason I think it'll cause complications

also itsyoung!! :mjgrin:
Interesting. I'm cool with the UPS people (I buy and sell a lot of shyt). Maybe they can hook me up with an address :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m high key very offended that my brother wouldn’t take this shyt for free :dead:

Brother loss turns into a Coli win :manny:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
@Ciggavelli to avoid exposing your addy while retaining the ability to get a misdelivery returned to you, use "[your name], general delivery, [city/state/zip of any usps]"

for a provably fair lottery (to prevent bytching by the losers), you can use the bitcoin blockchain. first, give each entry a sequential number N_x (so hood critic's 0, daze23's 1, mike809's 2, etc.). then, take the hash of the first block mined after the lottery's closing time and do R = hash % |N|, the poster with entry R is the winner. this also saves you the effort of figuring out who won since anyone here can do it. i guess this counts as my entry lol.

Last edited: