4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just worried about you breh. I know I come across as an a$$hole, and I am, but I am concerned about my fellow man (:dame:) from time to time as well. I was drinking to the point I did it for the comfort of the bottle, didn't even get drunk anymore. I was drinking some of the most disgusting liquid on Earth just for the "comfort" holding that bottle brought me. I was at the fork in the road and went straight*. :wow: Get well breh, and fukk these women. Literally and rhetorically. Preserve your sanity.

*Credit Jay-Z for that line or whatever rap guy said it.
Jay Z-Renegade off The Blueprint

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I got bad chest pains, and the coughing up blood. It’s not looking great. I just need to make my bro’s wedding in early March (the same brother that declined my shyt).

It’s not looking good either way. It is what it is. I’m gonna try these detox meds and get off alcohol, which will get me off these Juuls. I dunno, my time is coming to an end.
this hit me pretty hard breh, i've been trying to kill myself with the bottle for years and throwing up blood all day's been the east experience for a couple years too (turned out to be stomach cancer tho, whatever). i'm also tryna make it until a wedding this summer, soon after that i'll be free... :ahh:

glad to hear ur taking a break, my bad if this is intrusive but what are u trying for detox, just benzos/seizure meds? the former never worked out for me (mmm yummy kpins), sometimes i feel the only pill that cures our disease weighs 75 grains and is stamped "5.56 NATO" lol.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this hit me pretty hard breh, i've been trying to kill myself with the bottle for years and throwing up blood all day's been the east experience for a couple years too (turned out to be stomach cancer tho, whatever). i'm also tryna make it until a wedding this summer, soon after that i'll be free... :ahh:

glad to hear ur taking a break, my bad if this is intrusive but what are u trying for detox, just benzos/seizure meds? the former never worked out for me (mmm yummy kpins), sometimes i feel the only pill that cures our disease weighs 75 grains and is stamped "5.56 NATO" lol.
I've gone through detox before (for alcohol, benzos, opiates...), I'm ready for it. I gotta gaba receptor problem. My doc knows about it. He's gonna prescribe me some meds once I get done with this detox. I wanna drink, but I don't wanna drink to excess like I have. Hopefully there's a medicine solution.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok, I ran the random number generator.

@Pure Water won. Congrats!

He needs to send me a pic of his build or projected build, and if he can, I'll send it out to him early next week.

If he can't, number 2 gets it and then same thing. If he can't do it, number 3 gets it

#2: @Phillyrider807
#3: @Leasy

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps