4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Ok, I ran the random number generator.

@Pure Water won. Congrats!

He needs to send me a pic of his build or projected build, and if he can, I'll send it out to him early next week.

If he can't, number 2 gets it and then same thing. If he can't do it, number 3 gets it

#2: @Phillyrider807
#3: @Leasy
I pm’d you, but I got you tonight. Aye, if everything goes well, I may have a blessing for someone else in here too.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well, @Pure Water says he thinks the gpu and cpu should go to somebody else, as making a water cooled rig is a bit of a project. So, next in line is @Phillyrider807

Send me a pic of your rig (with a little piece of paper saying your screename next to it) or projected build list, and if you can do that, I'll send it out to you on Monday or Tuesday.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hell-naw-lil-reese.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Well, @Pure Water says he thinks the gpu and cpu should go to somebody else, as making a water cooled rig is a bit of a project. So, next in line is @Phillyrider807

Send me a pic of your rig (with a little piece of paper saying your screename next to it) or projected build list, and if you can do that, I'll send it out to you on Monday or Tuesday.

YOU ARE DA FUKKING GOAT MY GUY!!!!! It might be a bit before i get the full build up and running but i'll def keep the coli updated with the project!!!.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, it's all good. I got these detox meds. I'm finna get off this alcohol starting tomorrow, which'll get me off these Juuls. It's just a difficult time. Hopefully I'll make it through, but we'll see.

This Somalian girl isn't texting me back though. She was a fun drinking partner. She's a bad influence though. Tats and face piercing...I shoulda known better :hubie:

You gon be aite fam.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I pm’d you, but I got you tonight. Aye, if everything goes well, I may have a blessing for someone else in here too.

As an NC State breh, it could not have happened to someone more less deserving.

Kidding.. Congrats man

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You gon be aite fam.
Side note: These detox meds are really helping. Its giving me a better outlook on life, though the withdrawals aren't fun (they're not terrible with the meds though). If I can only get this lung shyt fixed (which it can't), I'd be in a good space. Let's just hope the docs can figure something out. I guess they could cut the bad part out (I actually had part of my lung removed when I was younger because it collapsed so much that it scared over and they had to remove it, so I know about the surgery). Thank god I have good insurance. shyt won't cost me a dime.