40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She even went so far and said, "You can have a 9-5 but you better have bigger ambitions that that".:snoop:

I'm so fukking sick of that narrative brehs. In theory yes we all should have a goal or taking steps to move on to something bigger or even something we really enjoy to do in life. I get that. But I have to have a good job, be handsome, put in work in the bedroom, swagged out vehicle AND THEN on top of that I gotta talk some, "start a business, ceo, mlm, etc." talk on top of it all just so you'd want to fukk with me? GTFOH!! Mothafukkas is crazy out here!

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
If your referring to my friend, she isn’t underachieving. She has a nice job, a big house, and professionally she is doing fine.

She’s been dating white collar men within a similar income bracket. Like I said her issue isn’t pulling men, it’s her self destructiveness that ruins relationships for her. She probably has mental health issues tbh. There’s been a few times where she’s mentioned how she was crying in her car everyday before work. And when we ask her what’s wrong, no real responses the juelzing shyt again. Idk.
Why do you remain friends with a person like this? Do you have similar traits/characteristics? Friendships are usually based on commonalities...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol u know how many times I been to a chick house and a lil nikka in the living room playing 2k with his shirt off and feet kicked up like he pay bills in that bytch straight ice grilling me?

Lol bruh...next time you slide to a chick crib with lil jits and need them to go to sleep, bring this and give em TWO of em and :umad: to they lil asses....

81sJamcuclL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Because people are stupid when they’re young and think they got all the time in the world.
We need to change our young sisters (and brothers) ways of thinking. I can only do it within arms reach though. I tell all my little cousins to make sure they're not fukking around during those years :ufdup: Three have already taken heed and gotten married before 30. (1 male and 2 women)

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
In all fairness...

Some relationships dont work out and unfortunately child/children might be involed...:yeshrug:

I don't think anyone should be discouraged about what they want, even if they have to do more to get it...but they gotta realize why they might not get it...

Lot of women will settle with the reliable option and be more open to playing on the side...

By June, all these women gonna be "single":mjgrin:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Won’t you hook them up then? :dahell:
Most of my boys (27-32) are either cuffed, not ready to settle (due to career aspirations) or bachelor status. And if they ever did anything wrong to my cousins they'd have to get dealt with :wtb: Too much conflicts of interests involved.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
She even went so far and said, "You can have a 9-5 but you better have bigger ambitions that that".:snoop:

I'm so fukking sick of that narrative brehs. In theory yes we all should have a goal or taking steps to move on to something bigger or even something we really enjoy to do in life. I get that. But I have to have a good job, be handsome, put in work in the bedroom, swagged out vehicle AND THEN on top of that I gotta talk some, "start a business, ceo, mlm, etc." talk on top of it all just so you'd want to fukk with me? GTFOH!! Mothafukkas is crazy out here!

you have to have all that!! She’s gonna bring 40 year old puzzy and some kids THAT AINT YOURS to the table :scust: