40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes!!!. that’s the thread I was thinking about when I was reading his comment.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

They don’t want to acknowledge that here though lol.
I rejected another one with BM issues last week. I shoulda made another thread. Lol Like women WANT to deal with their rude ass kids and ugly BM. They're just as delusional, if not more so, as the women they talk down on.

A single dad doesn't signal responsibly. It singles he mak6e bad decisions in women. It's so rare for women to lose custody that you know the chick is a true dirt bag.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao the good old fashioned "lob an accusation I can't prove and walk off pretending to have the moral high ground" move

If you honestly believe a person's past doesn't affect your future prospects I'll tell you what. Go out and date a series of local dope boys in your area, make sure to take lots of pics with them on your social media. Then have a baby by the biggest manwhore of the bunch.

Then go to places where professional clean cut black men meet and try to snag one.

Let us know how fast he ghosts you after accepting your friend request

That’s not what she did though. She didn’t date dope boys. She dated celebrities. I’m not taking away Ciara’s bad choice of dating Future. Seriously, he’s gross to me, but reducing her dating choices like they were random degenerates isn’t going to change the fact that she always dated celebrities and her hubby is a celebrity.

you’re a single father though... can you give some perspective? What’s the background on your situation? And if a woman knew it would she still think you’re smart enough to make the right decisions in the future?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rejected another one with BM issues last week. I shoulda made another thread. Lol Like women WANT to deal with their rude ass kids and ugly BM. They're just as delusional, if not more so, as the women they talk down on.

A single dad doesn't signal responsibly. It singles he mak6e bad decisions in women. It's so rare for women to lose custody that you know the chick is a true dirt bag.
Seriously!!! They are still single parents. These dudes really think they are special snowflakes because “I’m taking care of my kids”:mjlol:...

A childless woman doesn’t want that baggage either.

Ohhh awesome point. If he has primary custody that must mean the women he chose to procreate with ain’t shyt..... what does that say about his decision making??

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not what she did though. She didn’t date dope boys. She dated celebrities. I’m not taking away Ciara’s bad choice of dating Future. Seriously, he’s gross to me, but reducing her dating choices like they were random degenerates isn’t going to change the fact that she always dated celebrities and her hubby is a celebrity.

you’re a single father though... can you give some perspective? What’s the background on your situation? And if a woman knew it would she still think you’re smart enough to make the right decisions in the future?

Just like ol boy explained to you and u dismissed him but he was absolutely right.

Me having custody of my kid and no drama with his mother makes me look responsible and like I got my shyt together. I've been told as much by women.

The reason why is because it's hard for a man to get custody. For a woman all you have to do is not catch a recent felony or be a drug addict. So you can't really make a determination off of her just having her kids with her. But you can look at her kids' fathers and make a better determination.

As far as the rapper thing, rappers aren't known to be wholesome people. She even had a song saying "the dope boy's turning me on"

As far as my situation me and my child's mother came to an agreement because I was in a far better situation at the time to take care of the boy. She got her stuff together and obtained a bachelor's degree. Bout to go back for her master's. Im actually proud of her. But because he's been with me and in the same school system since 1st grade, it doesn't make sense to move him away from his friends and teachers.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Yes!!!. that’s the thread I was thinking about when I was reading his comment.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

They don’t want to acknowledge that here though lol.

Sis, what are you really trying to say?

:unimpressed:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like ol boy explained to you and u dismissed him but he was absolutely right.

Me having custody of my kid and no drama with his mother makes me look responsible and like I got my shyt together. I've been told as much by women.

The reason why is because it's hard for a man to get custody. For a woman all you have to do is not catch a recent felony or be a drug addict. So you can't really make a determination off of her just having her kids with her. But you can look at her kids' fathers and make a better determination.

As far as the rapper thing, rappers aren't known to be wholesome people. She even had a song saying "the dope boy's turning me on"

As far as my situation me and my child's mother came to an agreement because I was in a far better situation at the time to take care of the boy. She got her stuff together and obtained a bachelor's degree. Bout to go back for her master's. Im actually proud of her. But because he's been with me and in the same school system since 1st grade, it doesn't make sense to move him away from his friends and teachers.

It is hard for men to get custody so the mother of your child must be a degenerate. Does that mean less because the sex is different?

you’re saying what she’s doing now. What was she doing when you impregnated her? What was her situation?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Some of y'all dudes baby fathers and yall pop the most shyt about single moms:mjlol:

Some of y'all own mom a single mom:mjlol:

I mean I can pop shyt about them... Cause I aint a baby father and my parents still married

:blessed:

Some of y'all the 1s making these bitter single moms
While yall bitter baby fathers:mjgrin:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Even if Ciara wasn’t a celebrity.. that’s not the point.

you should leave it alone because as you try to defend your position, your hypocrisy shines through. Have a nice day
Young lady it is wut it is.Single mothers are a common pariah a single father is looked at completely different by society.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Some of y'all dudes baby fathers and yall pop the most shyt about single moms:mjlol:

Some of y'all own mom a single mom:mjlol:

I mean I can pop shyt about them... Cause I aint a baby father and my parents still married

:blessed:

Some of y'all the 1s making these bitter single moms
While yall bitter baby fathers:mjgrin:
nikka trying to get internet p*ssy points shut yo ho ass up.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young lady it is wut it is.Single mothers are a common pariah a single father is looked at completely different by society.

no it’s not. Y’all have a warped opinion of single mothers. Most people in society look at single parents as single parents. It’s just more surprising if the dad has primary custody because that’s unusual.