40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should’ve hit that little nikka with the:

tenor.gif

I don't have time to play step daddy to them bad ass kids. I just go in the room.

But when she be like "he sleep" and I know damn well he ain't sleep, I still go ahead and clap them cheeks. :steviej:then if I stay, I'll ask her to give me something for breakfast that I know is for the kid. He waking up like "Ma we out of cinnamon toast crunch" I'm like :umad:

Gotta assert dominance

When I'm in my 50s I'm probably gonna be shot by some over emotional man baby in his mid to late 20s because I "dated" his mom

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
What are these women doing in their youth :mjlol:. Seriously, she is not out of shape, she may not be ugly but she is 40 so 15 years ago, she had very good options. Why couldn't she latch on to an average dude that will be obsess with her that's also a hard working male.

Most successful dudes tend to wait until later till they have kids, making a high salary requires some personal sacrifice such as time. They not going to date a woman with with baggage from some dude.

The perfect mate doesnt exist lol.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She’s actually in South FL and she said her video brought over 500 simps. Just search Atara on Facebook. She’s aight but not fine or bad as she thinks she is. Kudos to her.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Most eligible, childless men aren’t going to take a 38 year old woman, seriously.

Add children to the equation and it gets even more difficult.

she’s very attractive and looks younger than what she is. She honestly has no issue pulling decent men, if I’m being fr fr. I think y’all underestimate how much other brehs simp attractive in shape women like her, even when they have baggage.

Her issue is not pulling men or getting in relationships, or commitment, it’s her self destructiveness which results in the demise of her relationships. She just does stupid shyt to ruin her relationships.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
she’s very attractive and looks younger than what she is. She honestly has no issue pulling decent men, if I’m being fr fr. I think y’all underestimate how much other brehs simp attractive in shape women like her, even when they have baggage.

Her issue is not pulling men or getting in relationships, or commitment, it’s her self destructiveness which results in the demise of her relationships. She just does stupid shyt to ruin her relationships.
She doesn’t want those decent guys. She feels she is worthy of a grand slam. Highly attractive, highly successful (financially), and sexually satisfying to be monogamous with her. She needs all 3.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Lol a bad bytch with multiple kids is like buying a designer shirt from Ross or Marshall's.

Yea it has the name, but its 3 or 4 seasons out of date, one of the sleeves might be a little longer than the other, and if you hang in circles where fashion is important, you won't get any props for wearing it.

But a nikka on a budget will floss that Marshall's polo like its versace

I'd rather have a brand new Phat Farm shirt than a secondhand Gucci sweater.

I feel more comfortable knowing the stains on it are mine.

Man yall :deadmanny:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Most eligible, childless men aren’t going to take a 38 year old woman, seriously.

Add children to the equation and it gets even more difficult.
For the most part, these types of women know deep down that their underachieving asses can't cut it with a productive male with a brain.

Dismissing him as a "lame" or whatever else is nothing more than an attempt to protect her fragile ego.

They know their limitations. Don't let that babbling fool you.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Single moms really underestimate how annoying their kids are.

Especially the boys.

You let this little lazy mf have run of the house, play his video games on the big living room tv all day long, let him stay up all hours of the night while you fall asleep in your room watching tv, cook him what he want... etc

Then you all of a sudden want to bring a man into that equation? He hates the man off jump because all of a sudden he has to cut the game off and go to bed at a reasonable hour because mom wants some dikk, and he looks at the man as challenging him for his position in the house.

A man with better options isn't really gonna put up with all that. The lady in the video had a lot of smoke for men but fails to realize that you ultimately attract what's at your level. When u come with baggage u gotta lower your expectations

And there it is.

no amount of p*ssy (especially one blown to bits by childbirth) will ever take priority over piece of mind. So why would some dude tolerate some chick’s premade existence well past a few nuts? It just doesn’t add up and certainly isn’t worth it.

There’s significantly more options out there and if you have your shyt together, you’re already eating well out here. Rational minded dudes know this already. It’s the broke cats with less options, no certs and diminished sense that go the route that forces them to settle.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lol a bad bytch with multiple kids is like buying a designer shirt from Ross or Marshall's.

Yea it has the name, but its 3 or 4 seasons out of date, one of the sleeves might be a little longer than the other, and if you hang in circles where fashion is important, you won't get any props for wearing it.

But a nikka on a budget will floss that Marshall's polo like its versace

exactly. And 97% of these single moms aren’t remotely close to being bad bytches (or ever were) so who the fukk is really choosing?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What are these women doing in their youth :mjlol:. Seriously, she is not out of shape, she may not be ugly but she is 40 so 15 years ago, she had very good options. Why couldn't she latch on to an average dude that will be obsess with her that's also a hard working male.

Most successful dudes tend to wait until later till they have kids, making a high salary requires some personal sacrifice such as time. They not going to date a woman with with baggage from some dude.

The perfect mate doesnt exist lol.
If females were smart
They find a good dude from 21 to 28
Thats 7 years to search