40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
For the most part, these types of women know deep down that their underachieving asses can't cut it with a productive male with a brain.

Dismissing him as a "lame" or whatever else is nothing more than an attempt to protect her fragile ego.

They know their limitations. Don't let that babbling fool you.

If your referring to my friend, she isn’t underachieving. She has a nice job, a big house, and professionally she is doing fine.

She’s been dating white collar men within a similar income bracket. Like I said her issue isn’t pulling men, it’s her self destructiveness that ruins relationships for her. She probably has mental health issues tbh. There’s been a few times where she’s mentioned how she was crying in her car everyday before work. And when we ask her what’s wrong, no real responses the juelzing shyt again. Idk.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If females were smart
They find a good dude from 21 to 28
Thats 7 years to search
They gotta stop listening to the media so much
it tells them they'll find a knight in shining armor
Never to settle unless a guy does some impossible shyt for you
Hell just drop into their life
Have as much sex as you want and can
Don't worry about your weight just live your life
Spend as much money as you can to feel good

Like 90% of the shyt they consume from the media literally tears them up phsyically and mentally, they don't live in reality.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They gotta stop listening to the media so much
it tells them they'll find a knight in shining armor
Never to settle unless a guy does some impossible shyt for you
Hell just drop into their life
Have as much sex as you want and can
Don't worry about your weight just live your life
Spend as much money as you can to feel good

Like 90% of the shyt they consume from the media literally tears them up phsyically and mentally, they don't live in reality.
Honestly best option for a women is to find a good dude during college..how hard is that.

But they too busy trying to find themselves (ie fukk every weekend)

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She doesn’t want those decent guys. She feels she is worthy of a grand slam. Highly attractive, highly successful (financially), and sexually satisfying to be monogamous with her. She needs all 3.

I’m not sure that’s why—the Brehs have been successful, and her type physically, not sure about sex because while she talks about it—it’s never specific to the men she’s been with too much. Most women know you aren’t supposed to divulge how good your man fukks you to another women lol, friend are not.

Honestly, I really think she just has some mental health issues. A lot of people are walking around here undiagnosed and untreated, making crazy life decisions, without even realizing their thought process and behaviors don’t make sense.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Lord Scarf @kevm3 thoughts?

If females were smart
They find a good dude from 21 to 28
Thats 7 years to search
They waste those years thottin and expect to just stand at the finish line ( age 30+) and get a winner. It just doesn’t play out that way though. Because 30+ dudes on their shyt will just wife a 21-28 year old with less baggage and scars.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure that’s why—the Brehs have been successful, and her type physically, not sure about sex because while she talks about it—it’s never specific to the men she’s been with too much. Most women know you aren’t supposed to divulge how good your man fukks you to another women lol, friend are not.

Honestly, I really think she just has some mental health issues. A lot of people are walking around here undiagnosed and untreated, making crazy life decisions, without even realizing their thought process and behaviors don’t make sense.
I was referring to the woman in the OP not your friend. Lol

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If your referring to my friend, she isn’t underachieving. She has a nice job, a big house, and professionally she is doing fine.

She’s been dating white collar men within a similar income bracket. Like I said her issue isn’t pulling men, it’s her self destructiveness that ruins relationships for her. She probably has mental health issues tbh. There’s been a few times where she’s mentioned how she was crying in her car everyday before work. And when we ask her what’s wrong, no real responses the juelzing shyt again. Idk.
I was referring to the unpolished hood chicks.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Dennis-Brown-proposes-to-girlfriend-with-six-diamond-rings.jpg

:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Single moms really underestimate how annoying their kids are.

Especially the boys.

You let this little lazy mf have run of the house, play his video games on the big living room tv all day long, let him stay up all hours of the night while you fall asleep in your room watching tv, cook him what he want... etc

Then you all of a sudden want to bring a man into that equation? He hates the man off jump because all of a sudden he has to cut the game off and go to bed at a reasonable hour because mom wants some dikk, and he looks at the man as challenging him for his position in the house.

A man with better options isn't really gonna put up with all that. The lady in the video had a lot of smoke for men but fails to realize that you ultimately attract what's at your level. When u come with baggage u gotta lower your expectations

Facts. I remember I had a chick I smashed a few times. One time I went to her house and the front yard looked like a jungle. Her son was 17 years old and she couldn't make him cut the damn grass.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
After getting past her delivery. I kind of see her point. But why in the world would you wait until your late 30's or early 40's to look for a husband? What do you expect to find at that age? I'll never understand why women wait that long to get serious about marriage and family. You're doing it backwards if you ask me.

Simple....they aren't aware their ability to attract a certain type of men fades as time goes on. In their mind they see themselves as a the hot 20 year old who can stop traffic and catch their James St. Patrick, whereas in reality most established men in her peer group are locked down or been through divorce/custody battles and not checking for a 40 year old with busted walls tbh....

That's the game though....most successful dudes don't want a wife with more bodies than a Chinese cemetery.

Legit and professional Black men that are on their grind gain more assets, career advancement, and leverage as they get older, women's negotiating power (p*ssy) depletes once they hit 30 and most girls haven't developed themselves beyond the night life since they have been coddled since birth to do what they want free of consequence.

Look at Melyssa Ford...yeah she bad, but she is 40+....she washed in comparison to India Westbrook, Draya Mitchell, or any 20-something woman from the DR/Trinidad and Tobago...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

That's probably it. Chicks know by experience that that post nut clarity is gonna have a dude looking at the front door so why not show her dysfunction and have him dip early? It makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

bytch went from MJ to Carmelo :russ:
This bytch is delusional as fukk thinking she’s a 10 :mjlol:
Also, this bytch’s name is Attara. Might as well change her name to Atari, because she keeps gettin played.

the atari line was funny, tbh