40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Dennis-Brown-proposes-to-girlfriend-with-six-diamond-rings.jpg

:mjlol:

That guy was on the tv show 60 days in

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I know exactly what you mean hence my comment. You said Marshalls. That was condescending to both her and Russell. I know what kind of store Marshalls is and again you can big yourself all you want but you’re still a single parent. You’re no better than a single mother or anyone else for that matter, so trying to make yourself look better than a single mother just makes you look silly, imo.
A single dad shows a woman that a man is a capable provider and responsible. My first thought about a fine woman who is a single mother is was it your fault .Next is who exactly are these kids father.Normally a single dad situation is going to be more endearing. Then again I'm not a single dad nor do I have any friends who are.Im just going partly off how most single black dads are portrayed in movies:hubie:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I don't have time to play step daddy to them bad ass kids. I just go in the room.

But when she be like "he sleep" and I know damn well he ain't sleep, I still go ahead and clap them cheeks. :steviej:then if I stay, I'll ask her to give me something for breakfast that I know is for the kid. He waking up like "Ma we out of cinnamon toast crunch" I'm like :umad:

Gotta assert dominance

When I'm in my 50s I'm probably gonna be shot by some over emotional man baby in his mid to late 20s because I "dated" his mom

:mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I know exactly what you mean hence my comment. You said Marshalls. That was condescending to both her and Russell. I know what kind of store Marshalls is and again you can big yourself all you want but you’re still a single parent. You’re no better than a single mother or anyone else for that matter, so trying to make yourself look better than a single mother just makes you look silly, imo.
Men always try to do mental gymnastics to spin their undesirable situations into Ws. A man thinks everything is okay because he has a dikk. Lol Remember how furious they were at my thread of me rejecting the dude for being a newly single father? These guys don't live in reality.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think he did all this for clout...who the fukk buys 6 rings n shyt just to bounce

Dude was a weirdo on the show too

he probably kept those receipts...:mjlol: buying 6 rings shyt sounded insane to begin with..

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men always try to do mental gymnastics to spin their undesirable situations into Ws. A man thinks everything is okay because he has a dikk. Lol Remember how furious they were at my thread of me rejecting the dude for being a newly single father? These guys don't live in reality.

Yes!!!. that’s the thread I was thinking about when I was reading his comment.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

They don’t want to acknowledge that here though lol.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A single dad shows a woman that a man is a capable provider and responsible. My first thought about a fine woman who is a single mother is was it your fault .Next is who exactly are these kids father.Normally a single dad situation is going to be more endearing. Then again I'm not a single dad nor do I have any friends who are.Im just going partly off how most single black dads are portrayed in movies:hubie:

In your opinion... you forgot to put that in the beginning of your comment.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know how entertainers get down, especially rappers. For someone to date 3 in a row, capping it off with a nikka like future, that's something a man couldn't really turn a blind eye to.

Stop trying to compare regular people to celebrities.

A regular girl can move to a different town or state and erase her past. Her husband would never know or care what she did or with who unless she had a bunch of kids as a result of her activities.

Same thing with regular men.

Also, to a regular guy like me, Ciara even with her past is still top notch, but I'm not in her class. But she's in the class of millionaires and world famous people.

It's a sliding scale making her the Marshall's polo compared to the young beautiful famous to semi famous girls who don't have drug addict baby daddies who are in the same class as her.

Just like Ciara would be an original vintage Versace shirt hand stitched by Gianni himself before his death compared to the regular kind of cute girl down the street with a muffin top and a dead end job.

You trying to make it a gotcha like I I wouldn't proudly wife Ciara. Hell fukking yea I would if I had the chance.

You're clearly emotionally attached to the issue so I'll leave it alone
Even if Ciara wasn’t a celebrity.. that’s not the point.

you should leave it alone because as you try to defend your position, your hypocrisy shines through. Have a nice day

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for giving me the name because her body is on point but her face is hit.

Like legit :picard:. Like you'd smash and run. Then change your social media.
bula-bash-2017-rookie-of-the-year-awards-atara-dallas_orig.png

This is actually a bigger reason for her despair than her being a single mom. Imagine this broad calling some dudes ugly
:hhh:

Either way,
tumblr_or4u6gKAYl1rvxid3o1_540.gifv

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Ciara wasn’t a celebrity.. that’s not the point.

you should leave it alone because as you try to defend your position, your hypocrisy shines through. Have a nice day

Lmao the good old fashioned "lob an accusation I can't prove and walk off pretending to have the moral high ground" move

If you honestly believe a person's past doesn't affect your future prospects I'll tell you what. Go out and date a series of local dope boys in your area, make sure to take lots of pics with them on your social media. Then have a baby by the biggest manwhore of the bunch.

Then go to places where professional clean cut black men meet and try to snag one.

Let us know how fast he ghosts you after accepting your friend request