40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
"40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings"

giphy.gif

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t have any... but it’s funny seeing a single father speak like you do about single mothers.

Apples and oranges

A dad with his kids usually doesn't have baby momma drama because he and the mother either willingly agree on custody, she abandoned the kids, or the court had to step in and take the kids.

Also men don't usually seek child support from the mothers so you don't have white folks all up in the relationship, she's either in or out.

In the Ciara case I think the analogy went over your head. Ciara's still a designer shirt, when the shirt came out it probably cost 150 or better.

Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Ross, Gabe's and stores like that buy unsold merchandise and irregular merchandise that doesn't meet quality standards from manufacturers and sell it at a discount.

So for whatever reasons (multiple relationships with rappers including having a baby by perhaps the most degenerate voice in an already degenerate culture) that once $150 shirt ended up in Marshall's for $35where she got scooped up by a value loving millionaire which is still a win

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apples and oranges

A dad with his kids usually doesn't have baby momma drama because he and the mother either willingly agree on custody, she abandoned the kids, or the court had to step in and take the kids.

Also men don't usually seek child support from the mothers so you don't have white folks all up in the relationship, she's either in or out.

In the Ciara case I think the analogy went over your head. Ciara's still a designer shirt, when the shirt came out it probably cost 150 or better.

Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Ross, Gabe's and stores like that buy unsold merchandise and irregular merchandise that doesn't meet quality standards from manufacturers and sell it at a discount.

So for whatever reasons (multiple relationships with rappers including having a baby by perhaps the most degenerate voice in an already degenerate culture) that once $150 shirt ended up in Marshall's for $35where she got scooped up by a value loving millionaire which is still a win

I know exactly what you mean hence my comment. You said Marshalls. That was condescending to both her and Russell. I know what kind of store Marshalls is and again you can big yourself all you want but you’re still a single parent. You’re no better than a single mother or anyone else for that matter, so trying to make yourself look better than a single mother just makes you look silly, imo.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I know exactly what you mean hence my comment. You said Marshalls. That was condescending to both her and Russell. I know what kind of store Marshalls is and again you can big yourself all you want but you’re still a single parent. You’re no better than a single mother or anyone else for that matter, so trying to make yourself look better than a single mother just makes you look silly, imo.

so he is a single father trying to look down on a single mother? Lol!!! What a wimp.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well for one my baby momma wasnt publicly passed around by a group of rappers

2 I'm still saying Ciara won. She got her baller. But you'd be telling me a bold faced lie if you honestly believe clean cut boring ass Russell Wilson was the baller she dreamed of when she was younger.

As far as Russ goes, this is his first wife:

russell-wilson-wife-ashton-do.jpg

And that's with him being a 2 sport D1 athlete that could've went pro in both sports

Breh clearly is no stranger to the bargain bin

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for one my baby momma wasnt publicly passed around by a group of rappers

2 I'm still saying Ciara won. She got her baller. But you'd be telling me a bold faced lie if you honestly believe clean cut boring ass Russell Wilson was the baller she dreamed of when she was younger.

As far as Russ goes, this is his first wife:

russell-wilson-wife-ashton-do.jpg

Breh clearly is no stranger to the bargain bin

lol @ passed around. I guess you should be considered a pass around in all your prior relationships too, huh? One of those pass around relationships made you a single parent. Same as what you’re labeling Ciara.

This woman was in relationships for years with three rappers ( the shortest one was 2-3 years with Future, who she was engaged to and left due to his cheating) and you are calling her a pass around.

Again, you’re a single parent just like she is.

Nothing you say will make her look worse and you look better.

Deal with it.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
She even went so far and said, "You can have a 9-5 but you better have bigger ambitions that that".:snoop:

I'm so fukking sick of that narrative brehs. In theory yes we all should have a goal or taking steps to move on to something bigger or even something we really enjoy to do in life. I get that. But I have to have a good job, be handsome, put in work in the bedroom, swagged out vehicle AND THEN on top of that I gotta talk some, "start a business, ceo, mlm, etc." talk on top of it all just so you'd want to fukk with me? GTFOH!! Mothafukkas is crazy out here!
Lol it's a lot of work trying to cater to these bird brains so a lot of nikkaz just falling back and doing them real talk. You can call it MGTOW or you can call it falling back :yeshrug:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It’s hard to unlearn bad habits and shytty thought processes. Especially if it’s worked for you before. Men have to stop rewarding bad behavior just to bust a nut. Women can’t tell the difference. Why would a woman change when she still has her dm full of dudes telling her she wifey even though they are lies? Most men change because they had to. What they were doing wasn’t working. These women are never forced to change until they hit 32 with drama. All of a sudden you expect her to change when twerking with pink hair and a bad attitude worked for the majority of her life? Lol

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ passed around. I guess you should be considered a pass around in all your prior relationships too, huh? One of those pass around relationships made you a single parent. Same as what you’re labeling Ciara.

This woman was in relationships for years with three rappers ( the shortest one was 2-3 years with Future, who she was engaged to and left due to his cheating) and you are calling her a pass around.

Again, you’re a single parent just like she is.

Nothing you say will make her look worse and you look better.

Deal with it.

We all know how entertainers get down, especially rappers. For someone to date 3 in a row, capping it off with a nikka like future, that's something a man couldn't really turn a blind eye to.

Stop trying to compare regular people to celebrities.

A regular girl can move to a different town or state and erase her past. Her husband would never know or care what she did or with who unless she had a bunch of kids as a result of her activities.

Same thing with regular men.

Also, to a regular guy like me, Ciara even with her past is still top notch, but I'm not in her class. But she's in the class of millionaires and world famous people.

It's a sliding scale making her the Marshall's polo compared to the young beautiful famous to semi famous girls who don't have drug addict baby daddies who are in the same class as her.

Just like Ciara would be an original vintage Versace shirt hand stitched by Gianni himself before his death compared to the regular kind of cute girl down the street with a muffin top and a dead end job.

You trying to make it a gotcha like I I wouldn't proudly wife Ciara. Hell fukking yea I would if I had the chance.

You're clearly emotionally attached to the issue so I'll leave it alone