4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These white people don't care down here trust me.I'm around them all the time I fish a lot. its like they don't care Bout facts .

a young "white" dude who is in shape better than any one of us I mean healthy mid 20s . Stand up dude ,they all love this cat was on his death bed . he told me and another guy he thought he was gonna die.when he got out the hospital long story short , he was covid free but still couldn't breath.

These cacs still are like fukk mask, fukk takin a shot.blah blah bru they ready to die for this maga shyt literally.

At this point, this looks like a well-planned genocide of getting society's "undesirable" demographics. :hubie:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We ain’t living in that time no more brotha. We have brothas making millions. We have brothas owning businesses. We have an infrastructure in place. Plenty have figured it out. It’s not a government problem, it’s you problem.

Type of CAC shyt is that? You mad because COVID doesn't discriminate and guns and big $$$ are totally powerless against it.

At this rate, over 20 million Americans gonna drop dead.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Me trying to get out of this fukking country
giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Type of CAC shyt is that? You mad because COVID doesn't discriminate and guna and big $$$ are totally powerless against it.

At this rate, over 20 million Americans gonna drop dead.

I have a hard time imagining it getting over 3 million tops. More than likely it will (I hope) plateau at around a million.

Then again, I'm the one who thought we'd only see 100,000 or so deaths back in January 2020. :shaq2:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I dont condone it, and I wont even pretend to be in the mindstate to do it, but some big wigs been long overdue for clapping based on how they are treating their constituents. DeSantis should be tossed out yesterday. Meanwhile the only governor up for recall is blue and the only politician I recalled getting blammer treatment was blue (Giffords?)

These guys are setting up whole states to fail and have a cult backing them. This is not hyperbole. Reality is stranger than fiction.

Wonder if this is the endgame.

States fail, they want to break off from the union:jbhmm:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden is spineless as fukk :hhh:

President stay getting bytched tryna play diplomacy when Trump blew all that contrarian bullshyt outta the water :stopitslime:
Biden don't know what he had for breakfast this morning breh what you expect.