☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mask and vaccination mandates are literally providing common defense against a global virus and helping to ensure the general welfare of all US citizens.

It’s literally the job of the federal government to use its power to intervene on states rights when it suits national interest. And COVID is a national threat.

I think you’re the one that needs to dig deeper and really think about what you’re typing.
I really want to ask these anti-maskers to let me COUGH IN THEIR FACES

Taco

All Star
Daps
Why do you have more faith in state government over federal?
I’m not even against the federal government like that. I think it was the right call to lock down and mask up in the beginning because we had no idea what we’re dealing with. It’s UNVACCINATED dying from this shyt now. Why do I want to give the feds more power because the unvaccinated are dying? That makes no sense to me.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Death cult is just wilding right now.

Texas governor files legal challenge to end Dallas County mask mandate

Those death #'s are already badly outdated, the last three DAYS were 98 deaths, 109 deaths, and then 140 deaths yesterday. Up to 539 deaths now for this week.

Same AG that filed the legal challenge trying to block the certification of other's state's electors so Trump could remain president. :francis:
Really is a death cult. Abbots bad, but the lieutenant governor of Texas straight up said for old people to die to save the economy last year.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick on reopening economy: 'More important things than living'

theres no hope for these red states:mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where did notion that he even had a chance to be president come from:dwillhuh: I keep hearing folks say this and even the idea is :mindblown:

Repeatedly makes national news for playing to the right-wing base while acting "presidential" while he does it. He's the exact type that always gets pushed. And he clearly has the asperations.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He has the power to nullify the fukkery that is allowed to go on in Florida through executive action. This wouldn’t be the first time the president has had had to flex their power over states that are doing egregious bullshyt that is threatening the entire country.

Yet he won’t do so because he plays both sides. He’s complicit. The governor of Florida isn’t a damn king who can do whatever he wants. Neither are any of the Republican governors. Biden has made it clear that he wants to “work with them” aka be a lame duck contrarian so he still gets the best seats at those political dinner parties once his term is over.

How don’t you see that shyt? :dahell:
Biden should do this in a normal sane world, but Unfortunately we don’t live in that world:francis: we all know if Dems try to push this they would lose every election for damn near a decade:mjcry: then can you imagine how horrible covid would lay waste to this nation if the GOPQ controlled everything without opposition :usure:

Last edited:
Daps
He has the power to nullify the fukkery that is allowed to go on in Florida through executive action. This wouldn’t be the first time the president has had had to flex their power over states that are doing egregious bullshyt that is threatening the entire country.

Yet he won’t do so because he plays both sides. He’s complicit. The governor of Florida isn’t a damn king who can do whatever he wants. Neither are any of the Republican governors. Biden has made it clear that he wants to “work with them” aka be a lame duck contrarian so he still gets the best seats at those political dinner parties once his term is over.

How don’t you see that shyt? :dahell:

What executive order should he issue to cancel out what DeSantis is doing?

Trying to figure out if you know something about EO's that the rest of us don't know, or if you just talking stuff without even knowing what powers a president has and doesn't have?

:jbhmm:
I'm leaning towards the latter but im always up for being put on game :jbhmm:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
I’m not even against the federal government like that. I think it was the right call to lock down and mask up in the beginning because we had no idea what we’re dealing with. It’s UNVACCINATED dying from this shyt now. Why do I want to give the feds more power because the unvaccinated are dying? That makes no sense to me.

Because a chain is only strong as the weakest link. Having a significant portion of our population sick is detrimental to our economy, healthcare system, and national defense.

I feel the fallacy that you and many other state rights folks fall into is thinking too individually. This is chess, every piece on the board is significant. Y’all not being strategic at all.

Daps
What do you mean "MY" problem? I'm doing exactly what I want in life, plus I don't live in the South. But you have to be a fukking idiot to not know that Southern governments have been pushing voter suppression, shielding of racist police, blocking poor communities from health care access, trying to rig elections, and all sorts of racist-ass policies right now in 2021.

Let's recap. You just.

1. Defended southern governors
2. Screamed "state's rights" repeatedly
3. Accused the people who disagreed with you of being welfare queens
4. Dismissively brought up reparations out of nowhere
5. Ran with the "all that racism shyt is in the past and it's your own fault if you can't get ahead" argument

And you're a soccer coach from California who calls himself Taco.

Then he tried the "brotha" talk to throw us off his scent :pachaha:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean "MY" problem? I'm doing exactly what I want in life, plus I don't live in the South. But you have to be a fukking idiot to not know that Southern governments have been pushing voter suppression, shielding of racist police, blocking poor communities from health care access, trying to rig elections, and all sorts of racist-ass policies right now in 2021.

Let's recap. You just.

1. Defended southern governors
2. Screamed "state's rights" repeatedly
3. Accused the people who disagreed with you of being welfare queens
4. Dismissively brought up reparations out of nowhere
5. Ran with the "all that racism shyt is in the past and it's your own fault if you can't get ahead" argument

And you're a soccer coach from California who calls himself Taco.

Dapped and repped.... the read on this is phenomenal.

Daps
Exercise his fukking presidential powers to enact or force a state lockdown.

While I’m not a fukking legal scholar I know for sure the president could get it done if he really wanted to actually exercise his power to end this pandemic by any means.

Trump challenged the precedent and did it for a check from the meatpacking lobbyists. And no one batted a fukking eye at what would’ve been considered an abuse of presidential power for dubious reasons.

These mfers always wanna play both sides. People are dying this shyt is legit a national emergency and the president is sitting on his hands trying to play both sides trying to appease and dikk sukk Republicans.

Biden is spineless as fukk, status quo mfer.

Okay I see now that you are just ignorant of the process and powers of the presidency. Instead of educating yourself, you in here talking about things that you don't understand.

I can destroy your entire argument with one single question: if presidents have as much power as you claim, if Trump successfully challenged the precedent that we are currently discussing...

Then why couldn't he force Michigan to open last year when Gov Whitmer kept the whole state closed when the virus was wrecking MI residents?

Trump couldn't do anything but whine and complain. He had no legal authority to force the state open. And when his whining and complaining didn't work, then he engaged in criminal behavior by calling on Michigan residents to "liberate Michigan" which led to the arrests of multiple militia members who were planning to kidnap Whitmer and execute her?

So. Again. What is it that you want Biden to do?

:comeon:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where did notion that he even had a chance to be president come from:dwillhuh: I keep hearing folks say this and even the idea is :mindblown:

What do you mean? He got the most votes at CPAC besides Trump and is basically Trump's mini-me. The MAGA crowd loves him.

If Trump doesn't run then DeSantis is the Republican frontrunner easily.