4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It’s scary that some of you guys want the Federal Gov to have full control over what states do. I think you guys need to educate yourselves on what happens when you give the government power like that.
:patrice: I think I knkw what you're trying to say but you many wanna rephrase this. Historically, whenever state rights take precedence over fed rights, bad shyt happens....specifically for ppl with my skin color. See the Civil War, the 3/5s Compromise and Voting Laws (past and present). And those are just a few.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What?! When did I ever oppose any of that? We’re talking about mask mandates and vaccines. Idk if you read my post but I did mention that we do need the feds, but not for mask mandates and vaccines. This is coming from someone who is vaccinated and masks up. Your thinking is surface level.
Hold this surface level neg.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was white america this defiant during the 1901 pandemic? Im quite sure the people that are dying, knew someone who died of the virus. No mask, no vaccine and being in large crowds makes absolutely no sense..

From what the professor on pandemics from Tulane University said about the spanish pandemic. At first folks were defiant, but the pandemic was so deadly. Literally killing children, infants, adults and seniors in 3 waves that what ever defiance folks had they stopped after the 1st wave cause it was killing folks left and right with such efficiency.

Plus unlike now the media had no problem showing dead bodies piled up in the streets and in ditches. Plus people didn't have access to health care and technology like now. So it was possible to catch the virus and it wipe out an entire family household in 24 hours.

One more thing politicians were really using the virus as a political football. They were coming down with mandatory mask policies and even giving fines for people spitting.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy talking to folk you thought you knew about this virus and the vaccine....I've heard enough conspiracy theories from people I know and I'm just bewildered by the sheer ignorance of some people. Never, ever citing any credible medical sources. Someone today was like they didn't believe it because they didn't catch it... :what: we up against some of the largest group of ignoramuses ever.

I have been harping on this for well over a decade. It is the dumbing down of America.

Americans have more access to information than ever before and are dumber than ever.

As I said a few months ago. God forbid there was a Ebola level virus attacking adults or children in this country. The government would have to nuke whole towns and cities. Cause these fukking idiots would spread the virus at genocide like levels.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wonder if this is the endgame.

States fail, they want to break off from the union:jbhmm:

Imagine if states did break off and we made a deal with them.

Every time one of your citizens gets a vaccine injury, you can send them to our side of the border.

Every time a right-wing anti-vaxxer on our side gets Covid, we send them to your side of the border.

Think they'd make that deal? :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The federal government is stronger than ever and has corporations. doing their bidding at this point.

Sadly it's almost the opposite. The federal government is weak as fukk and too often just does the bidding of corporations.

If the feds were strong, they would have imprisoned the executives who caused the 2008 financial crisis instead of just bowing down to them.

If the feds were strong, they would have stopped all the misinformation in 2016 and Trump would never have been elected.

If the feds were strong, then they would have enacted gun control and climate change legislation long ago.

If the feds were strong, they would actually regulate voter disenfranchisement and gerrymandering in the south.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cap you know saying things to instill for the hell of it, RIP the teachers you know people who trying to push an agenda going to grab on to any and everything to prove a point

The 4 people dying was correct, but only 2 of them were part of the teacher's union. The 3rd was a teacher's assistant and the 4th was someone who worked closely with the school district.

Broward County, Florida: 3 educators died within about 24 hours from Covid-19 complications - CNN

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
From what the professor on pandemics from Tulane University said about the spanish pandemic. At first folks were defiant, but the pandemic was so deadly. Literally killing children, infants, adults and seniors in 3 waves that what ever defiance folks had they stopped after the 1st wave cause it was killing folks left and right with such efficiency.

Plus unlike now the media had no problem showing dead bodies piled up in the streets and in ditches. Plus people didn't have access to health care and technology like now. So it was possible to catch the virus and it wipe out an entire family household in 24 hours.

One more thing politicians were really using the virus as a political football. They were coming down with mandatory mask policies and even giving fines for people spitting.

Also, in 1901 there wasn't an international personal media structure that specifically signal-booster every conspiracy theory to all like-minded persons who might believe it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And Florida went over 150,000 cases this last week, another new record. With their underreporting who knows what the real # is. Remember when they claimed that they could just go back to normal ahead of everyone else and "herd immunity" would save them?

Florida reports record high number of new Covid-19 cases - CNN

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What federal government forces southern states to do :hula: What southern states do on their own outside of Federal oversight

This movie has been on repeat the last 200 years breh, if you're caping for "State's Rights!" when it comes to the South then we know what kinda time you're on.

what a rebuttal:banderas: