4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Translation* Im a loser who is waiting for a government handout. I’m for reparations, but if you’re sitting here dwelling on it idk wtf to tell you. I pray for you brotha that you find peace and happiness, even if you are waiting for the feds to give that to you.

Didn't you say, "This is my last post" some 10 posts ago? :mjlol:

Breh you ignored the entire "state's rights!" track record of slavery, segregation, and voter suppression just to accuse everyone who tried to teach you history of being a welfare queen, and now you bring up reparations and mocking us for that out of nowhere?

Just take your L and disappear.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake

Breh you ignored the entire "state's rights!" track record of slavery, segregation, and voter suppression just to accuse everyone who tried to teach you history of being a welfare queen, and now you bring up reparations and mocking us for that out of nowhere?

When did anyone talk about reparations in this thread anyway? :mindblown:

I can’t even follow his line of thinking that wanting a unified federal plan to battle COVID equals welfare. It sounds like someone playing Mad Libs with Fox News sound bites.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gonna run the Desantis-Noem "We don't give a fukk about the deaths!" ticket. :snoop:
These white people don't care down here trust me.I'm around them all the time I fish a lot. its like they don't care Bout facts .

a young "white" dude who is in shape better than any one of us I mean healthy mid 20s . Stand up dude ,they all love this cat was on his death bed . he told me and another guy he thought he was gonna die.when he got out the hospital long story short , he was covid free but still couldn't breath.

These cacs still are like fukk mask, fukk takin a shot.blah blah bru they ready to die for this maga shyt literally.

Taco

All Star
Daps

We ain’t living in that time no more brotha. We have brothas making millions. We have brothas owning businesses. We have an infrastructure in place. Plenty have figured it out. It’s not a government problem, it’s you problem.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt like THIS is fukking good enough reason to run up on government officials/establishments not the retarded shyt they chose to run up on the capitol for
I dont condone it, and I wont even pretend to be in the mindstate to do it, but some big wigs been long overdue for clapping based on how they are treating their constituents. DeSantis should be tossed out yesterday. Meanwhile the only governor up for recall is blue and the only politician I recalled getting blammer treatment was blue (Giffords?)

These guys are setting up whole states to fail and have a cult backing them. This is not hyperbole. Reality is stranger than fiction.