4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s scary that some of you guys want the Federal Gov to have full control over what states do. I think you guys need to educate yourselves on what happens when you give the government power like that.

What federal government forces southern states to do :hula: What southern states do on their own outside of Federal oversight

This movie has been on repeat the last 200 years breh, if you're caping for "State's Rights!" when it comes to the South then we know what kinda time you're on.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No excuse to be unvaccinated at this point. Pure ignorance and stupidity unless you have a prior medical reason.

yes but it’s half the equation…teachers have family/children at home they can still spread the virus too even if they’re vaccinated…masks need to be allowed too

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes but it’s half the equation…teachers have family/children at home they can still spread the virus too even if they’re vaccinated…masks need to be allowed too
I approach masks as mandatory with or without a vaccine. There’s no reason to be unmasked anywhere, but especially in the state of Florida. The vaccine would have still prevented these deaths, and that’s a scientific fact

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s scary that some of you guys want the Federal Gov to have full control over what states do. I think you guys need to educate yourselves on what happens when you give the government power like that.
If “states rights” were a post.

And what power does the federal government need outside of executive orders?

Taco

All Star
Daps
What federal government forces southern states to do :hula: What southern states do on their own outside of Federal oversight

This movie has been on repeat the last 200 years breh, if you're caping for "State's Rights!" when it comes to the South then we know what kinda time you're on.
How tf did you turn that into some type of racial thing?! The mental gymnastics y’all do in here is fukking :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biden is spineless as fukk :hhh:

President stay getting bytched tryna play diplomacy when Trump blew all that contrarian bullshyt outta the water :stopitslime:

Yeap people in the streets need to call out desantis bullshyt to his face and spite him in front of everyone...:scust: heard today he hired a company to help with the covid bullshyt... He might be connected to it from what I heard...

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps