4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The federal gov does not have your best interest at hand. Time and time again they have shown us that. Why is it any different now?

federal government :hula: southern state government

Anyone saying they prefer the southern state governments over the feds is sounding like a fukking agent.

I'd blame your education but you can read a fukking paper cause it happening in real time right now. :snoop:

How tf did you turn that into some type of racial thing?! The mental gymnastics y’all do in here is fukking :scust:
You're the dummy trying to drive a "States Rights!" argument when we talk about the South and then bytching that someone brings up race?

Which state do you live in? :gucci:

Taco

All Star
Daps
federal government :hula: southern state government

Anyone saying they prefer the southern state governments over the feds is sounding like a fukking agent.

I'd blame your education but you can read a fukking paper cause it happening in real time right now. :snoop:
Last post in here. I live in CA dummy.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Im not about to go back and forth with you dummies on why it’s not a good idea to give the Feds that much power. I will say this tho if you’re waiting on the government for a hand out or to make your life better, you’re loser. Plain and simple.

MF you lack the intellectual fortitude to go back and forth on an argument on sates vs federal rights. Your talking points are poorly regurgitated.

Black people in America received liberation thru federal oversight. If it was up to southern states, slavery and segregation would still exist.

You don’t know your history. But maybe that’s because it’s not YOUR history. :sas2:

Taco

All Star
Daps
So you're a soccer coach from Cali who calls himself "Taco" and is arguing why the feds should leave Southern Governors alone. :comeon:
Taco is a member of Odd Future which my name is based off. Good try tho. Again I live CA. My sentiments about the feds are true for every state. Feds are good for our infrastructure. We need them for that. But things like this?! So what happens if we were to have a right leaning government in the future? They’ll be aloud to have government mandate to make people not wear mask? Do you see how this could flip? It’s no fun when the rabbits got the gun.

Taco

All Star
Daps
MF you lack the intellectual fortitude to go back and forth on an argument or sates vs federal rights. Your talking points are poorly regurgitated.

Black people in America received liberation thru federal oversight. If it was up to southern states, slavery and segregation would still exist.

You don’t know your history. But maybe that’s because it’s not YOUR history. :sas2:
LOL you sounds like a loser who is waiting for a hand out from the government. I’ll let you cook but that can never be me.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yea, he has. shytload of support which is absolutely crazy.

They rally behind him because they really think he'll keep everything white but he has little control over that in certain cities, he's a crappy governor but wins just of scared cacs..

same script in most American cities:francis: