4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
So you are loser waiting for a handout?!

Im a productive American citizen that pays taxes to my federal government with the trade off that they provide for the common defense and ensure the general welfare.

Tell me how pushing the federal government to do its job in forming a more perfect union is asking for a damn handout? :stopitslime:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was white america this defiant during the 1901 pandemic? Im quite sure the people that are dying, knew someone who died of the virus. No mask, no vaccine and being in large crowds makes absolutely no sense..

Taco

All Star
Daps
Im a productive American citizen that pays taxes to my federal government with the trade off that they provide for the common defense and ensure the general welfare.

Tell me how pushing the federal government to do its job in forming a more perfect union asking for a damn handout? :stopitslime:
What?! When did I ever oppose any of that? We’re talking about mask mandates and vaccines. Idk if you read my post but I did mention that we do need the feds, but not for mask mandates and vaccines. This is coming from someone who is vaccinated and masks up. Your thinking is surface level.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
MF you lack the intellectual fortitude to go back and forth on an argument on sates vs federal rights. Your talking points are poorly regurgitated.

Black people in America received liberation thru federal oversight. If it was up to southern states, slavery and segregation would still exist.

You don’t know your history. But maybe that’s because it’s not YOUR history. :sas2:

The dog whistles are strong with this one :mjpls:

His talking points are fukking terrible, he's throwing out hypotheticals while completely ignoring the last 200 years of history.

The worst state governments have ALWAYS been more racist and more extreme than the federal government. The federal government has generally not been a friend of black folk but it's still 100x better with substantially more protections than the worst southern states. And the most idiotic individual policies on other issues (like this pandemic and this exact fukking thread) have always come from specific states.

Taco

All Star
Daps
His talking points are fukking terrible, he's throwing out hypotheticals while completely ignoring the last 200 years of history.

The worst state governments have ALWAYS been more racist and more extreme than the federal government. The federal government has generally not been a friend of black folk but it's still 100x better with substantially more protections than the worst southern states. And the most idiotic individual policies on other issues (like this pandemic and this exact fukking thread) have always come from specific states.
Translation* Im a loser who is waiting for a government handout. I’m for reparations, but if you’re sitting here dwelling on it idk wtf to tell you. I pray for you brotha that you find peace and happiness, even if you are waiting for the feds to give that to you.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
What?! When did I ever oppose any of that? We’re talking about mask mandates and vaccines. Idk if you read my post but I did mention that we do need the feds, but not for mask mandates and vaccines. This is coming from someone who is vaccinated and masks up. Your thinking is surface level.

Mask and vaccination mandates are literally providing common defense against a global virus and helping to ensure the general welfare of all US citizens.

It’s literally the job of the federal government to use its power to intervene on states rights when it suits national interest. And COVID is a national threat.

I think you’re the one that needs to dig deeper and really think about what you’re typing.