Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Garcia by decision

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
nikka Tank took shots from Ryan and Rolly to the face. nikka is gonna walkthrough Haney

Right :skip: and Rolly looked huge in that ring

Saying you think Haney will win is one thing, but saying he will Bully tank? Naw. That’s prolly the worst thing he can try to do.

They’ll be some good fights though. Haney and shakur aren’t doing the stupid shyt rolly and Ryan did in the ring.

Last edited:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
You can go to other threads and talk about your guy’s fights. However, you know where the vibes are, sucker.

The only time I see in you in other threads is talk shyt about Stevenson and Haney because you're a Tank stan, loser. :stopitslime:
Tank just fought the same guy, ya boy Haney was begging to fight, and completely outclassed him.

Haney took 3 Ls to Ryan too.

Dudes ain’t elite if Tank fights them but if…

:umad:

That was almost ten years ago. Tank lost to Joet Gonzalez twice in the ammies but got 12-0'ed vs Shakur Stevenson in the pros. Joet is a gatekeeper at featherweight. FOH :mjlol:
Ryan has declined multiple title shots vs Haney and was facing weak competition with the exception of Campbell before he fought Tank.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
What elite fighters has Haney fought Shakur fought??

Who have they fought that’s better than Ryan/LSC/Cruz :mjgrin:

Rolly is the only truly elite fighter on either of their resumes. :manny:
Valdez>Ryan (not a top three fighter at 135 or 140), LSC (at 130)/Cruz (fought nobody besides Tank)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The only time I see in you in other threads is talk shyt about Stevenson and Haney because you're a Tank stan, loser. :stopitslime:

That was almost ten years ago. Tank lost to Joet Gonzalez twice in the ammies but got 12-0'ed vs Shakur Stevenson in the pros. Joet is a gatekeeper at featherweight. FOH :mjlol:
Ryan has declined multiple title shots vs Haney and was facing weak competition with the exception of Campbell before he fought Tank.

Shawn porter beat usyk in the amatuers. With this stupid logic Errol spence beats Usyk in 12
:lolbron::troll:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

3 years ago. We are talking about Haney and Ryan. Not Shakur. The point remains, he as the champion begged a mandatory for a fight and still got swerved. Ryan himself said Tank was the man to beat in the division.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The list of boxers in that crowd :wow:

Wilder
Errol Spence
Mayweather
Charlo
Pacman
Rollies
Haney
Danny Garcia
Plant
Benavidez
Claressa shields

Who else? Gotta watch some recaps, it’s like 5 I’m missing.

shyt truly was a star studded event

Im not sure if Spence Crawford would’ve been this big.

Stephen Fulton
Andre Berto
Chris Arreola
Mikey Garcia
Ray Leonard

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Facts. I've said it before: heights don't win fights, fighters do. Shorter fighters have advantages they can exploit in taller fighters and taller fighters have advantages they can exploit out in shorter fighters. Neither is better than the other as basically the only thing that matters on fight night in that ring is which fighter can execute their game plan.

Some of the best boxers like Floyd, Andre Ward, etc. have never been the tallest boxers but they know how to exploit being a shorter fighter against even some incredible taller boxers to the point where height doesn't matter. That's one of the things that Tank is really good at doing. In basically every single one of his fights there are significant amount of stretches where both fighters are fighting a Tank Davis-favored type of fight.

Sugar Hill has said straight up the Steward/Kronk style is very simple: focus on the stance, balance, jab and the right hand. That's it. It's about the discipline and the basics, two things Ryan showed absolutely none of tonight: Ryan's stance as everyone knows is bad, Ryan don't know how to use his jab although he's a tall welterweight, etc.
Like in the 2nd round when dude thought he had Tank hurt, he starts throwing flashy punches: looked nice for the cameras, had people like :merchant: but they missed and had zero fundamentals. They were really playing right into Tank's advantages and eventually ran into the punch that dropped him. Sugar Hill would level up Ryan's game insanely, but yeah the Tank match-up is bad because dude is such an experienced, disciplined ring general in there. If Ryan ever really wants to get serious about getting better he needs to reach out.
Whoever training Ryan gotta start at the base. Dude got bad feet and it was evident all throughout the fight. Poor footwork and poor foot placement had him lined up to eat something mean from Tank. Plus Tank took away his Plan A (only) by pretty much eliminating Garcia's lead hand with his own measuring lead hand. Had his distance down. Garcia landed a few solid rights late but couldn't put any consistent offensive attack together because that's really unfamiliar territory for him. Tank is a much better fighter than many give him credit for. There was a clear skill level difference.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Tank being the face of boxing is silly imo. Canelo only like 3-4 years older than him and still has several big fights ahead of him before he retires. When Canelo is out, then Tank may be the face of boxing (although I think he loses to Shakur or Haney by then anyways). But as of now? PPVs, ticket sales, purses, belts, etc. Canelo is still the face of boxing.

And actually, I don’t think you can be the face of boxing with no belts tbh. :yeshrug: