Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A champion running up and begging a mandatory to fight him is unheard of. What point are you making?

That seems desperate because no stars or star boxers attend Haney’s fights.

Loma wasn’t a mandatory but he tried to clout chase or create a buzz but here you are…in a Tank thread talking about Haney.
"Running up and begging"
"Desperate because no stars or star boxers attend Haney's fights"

Weird narratives you use, my man. Very weird.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
"Running up and begging"
"Desperate because no stars or star boxers attend Haney's fights"

Weird narratives you use, my man. Very weird.
I love how you are not disproving anything I’m saying. Instead you want to use SIGN language (Shame, Insult, Guilt, Narrative change).

A champion ran up and called out a challenger at the challenger’s bigger headlining event.

How low can you go?

Shakur, Haney’s WBC mandatory, called him out. Entertain that. I’d happily pay for that fight. Haney said he wants to make big fights. There he go.

*I changed the N.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Tank usually does around 200-250. Ryan never been on ppv but I'm guessing with his young following he can add another 200k.
Was thinking about this, we kind of just assuming Ryan would bring a big following because of his social media but it's no evidence yet he can carry a PPV on his own or bring his fanbase to a $85 PPV. Tank last fight sold 200k :huhldup: so you're right historically Tank ain't shyt compared to Canelo and it's almost like they trying speak this "face of boxing" shyt into existence since his numbers don't really support the hype. But this last fight COULD be the transition point of him getting on that Canelo level and if Canelo next fight does low numbers then people are going crown Tank regardless

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said examples. You even bolded it. He’s not nice and you didn’t disprove any of it. He’s not.

Did I lie in my analysis?
You actually did lie. There's not a single punch that Jo Jo or Kambosas landed that was harder or more flush than the shots Pitbull landed on Tank. You keep trying to prove Devin not nice, but your narratives keep exposing you tho. You literally want to strip Haney's entire skill set down to if a former or current world champion landed a clean shot on him. Not losing in a fight. Not down on a scorecard. But you're trying to whine about whether or not a boxer got hit in a fight. Meanwhile, Tank has lost rounds, been down on the scorecard, and taken big shots from people who aren't even world champion caliber fighters. Getting pieced up and losing on the cards to Rolly (who was a kick boxer until he was 17) gets brushed off as "Tank has a chin". But clinging to a 22 yr old fighter, who's in the ring swimming with a former world champion (Linares), getting hit hard is where you speak up?!?!

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how you are not disproving anything I’m saying. Instead you want to use SIGN language (Shame, Insult, Guilt, Narrative change).

A champion ran up and called out a challenger at the challenger’s bigger headlining event.

How low can you go?

Shakur, Haney’s WBC mandatory, called him out. Entertain that. I’d happily pay for that fight. Haney said he wants to make big fights. There he go.

*I changed the N.
There's nothing to disprove. You're a Tank fan and willingly want Tank to step aside and let someone else get the belts and the pay day against Devin. You don't see the flaw and sucker nature in that? Devin a bum to you, but you go to strange extents to talk Tank outta the fight. Just say you want Tank to finally shut Devin and his Pops up. It's that simple. Instead you're saying everything except that and using Shakur as a roadblock.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shakur himself said he wouldn’t be foolish and stand in front of Tank and duke it out.

Haney jabs and holds a lot. You’re not arguing with some guy who doesn’t watch the fights.
First of all, I'm not arguing. Second of all, you have no clue what bullying someone in the ring is. Imposing your will isn't "stand and duke it out". It's cutting the ring off, fighting at your pace, fighting at your distance, manhandle your opponent in the clinches, and be a steady presense that doesn't wilt once your opponent does let his hands go. Tank dropped Ryan in the 2nd Round and instead of pressing him out, he went right back to his bicycle. He fought going backwards until Rolly ran into something crazy. These two bums can control the real estate in the ring against Tank, but Devin and Shakur can't? Get real.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
You actually did lie. There's not a single punch that Jo Jo or Kambosas landed that was harder or more flush than the shots Pitbull landed on Tank. You keep trying to prove Devin not nice, but your narratives keep exposing you tho. You literally want to strip Haney's entire skill set down to if a former or current world champion landed a clean shot on him. Not losing in a fight. Not down on a scorecard. But you're trying to whine about whether or not a boxer got hit in a fight. Meanwhile, Tank has lost rounds, been down on the scorecard, and taken big shots from people who aren't even world champion caliber fighters. Getting pieced up and losing on the cards to Rolly (who was a kick boxer until he was 17) gets brushed off as "Tank has a chin". But clinging to a 22 yr old fighter, who's in the ring swimming with a former world champion (Linares), getting hit hard is where you speak up?!?!
The n1gga not nice. Tank outclassed a dude Haney lost to 3 times as an amateur. Ryan looked like he had no business boxing professionally.

Ya boy wanted that fight too. However, since Tank fought him, it will be discredited.

Finally, I explained why he’s not nice not the competition. I’m not going to retype. Watch the highlight reel from his last fight and honestly tell me that Tank doesn’t stand a chance against this guy. Haney to be fair is grossly overrated. Majority of Haney’s fame is from coming out of Mayweather’s gym. I was a Haney fan before Tank fan. Haney was hating on Tank’s performance against Gamboa and promised to put on a better performance and get him out in the 4th. Haney didn’t deliver and here we were. Haney hasn’t score a KD since 2019 but he’s going to bully Tank? FOH.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
There's nothing to disprove. You're a Tank fan and willingly want Tank to step aside and let someone else get the belts and the pay day against Devin. You don't see the flaw and sucker nature in that? Devin a bum to you, but you go to strange extents to talk Tank outta the fight. Just say you want Tank to finally shut Devin and his Pops up. It's that simple. Instead you're saying everything except that and using Shakur as a roadblock.
Read my prior comment. Haney is undisputed so what does he have to prove unless Tank is the real top dog of the division?

I’m indifferent on whatever Tank decides to do and still going to support with my money. :yeshrug: :umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
First of all, I'm not arguing. Second of all, you have no clue what bullying someone in the ring is. Imposing your will isn't "stand and duke it out". It's cutting the ring off, fighting at your pace, fighting at your distance, manhandle your opponent in the clinches, and be a steady presense that doesn't wilt once your opponent does let his hands go. Tank dropped Ryan in the 2nd Round and instead of pressing him out, he went right back to his bicycle. He fought going backwards until Rolly ran into something crazy. These two bums can control the real estate in the ring against Tank, but Devin and Shakur can't? Get real.
No.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

Show this highlight reel from his last fight to convert fans

:mjlol:

This is what is going to get the general public to shell out $59.99.

@Champ_KW

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The n1gga not nice. Tank outclassed a dude Haney lost to 3 times as an amateur. Ryan looked like he had no business boxing professionally.

Ya boy wanted that fight too. However, since Tank fought him, it will be discredited.

Finally, I explained why he’s not nice not the competition. I’m not going to retype. Watch the highlight reel from his last fight and honestly tell me that Tank doesn’t stand a chance against this guy. Haney to be fair is grossly overrated. Majority of Haney’s fame is from coming out of Mayweather’s gym. I was a Haney fan before Tank fan. Haney was hating on Tank’s performance against Gamboa and promised to put on a better performance and get him out in the 4th. Haney didn’t deliver and here we were. Haney hasn’t score a KD since 2019 but he’s going to bully Tank? FOH.

"Tank outclassed a dude Haney lost to 3 times as an AMATEUR"

"Devin about to outclass a dude Tank ducked even after becoming a PROFESSIONAL champion"

I rather speak on what they did, or in Tank's case, didn't do as professionals. Anytime you start digging for amateur results between 12 yr olds, you know your narrative is a house of cards.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

"Devin about to outclass a dude Tank ducked even after becoming a PROFESSIONAL champion"

I rather speak on what they did, or in Tank's case, didn't do as professionals. Anytime you start digging for amateur results between 12 yr olds, you know your narrative is a house of cards.
Don’t try it. Ryan and Devin haven’t fought since amateurs and Devin begged for that fight. That’s why it was brought up. You know that and are trying to switch narratives.

Loma will get done up now and Tank would do it better.

Describe that highlight reel from his latest fight since you want to be in the now. Describe its impressiveness, please.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

Even in the headline…it sounds like it was Floyd’s decision.

There will be no 130-pound unification fights on the near horizon for Davis, Mayweather said, so forget about a dream matchup with junior lightweight champion and boxing whiz Vasyl Lomachenko. “We’re not rushing,” Mayweather said after his win. “We’re not rushing. We’re not thinking about Lomachenko. Lomachenko’s with Top Rank. Let him stay over there with Top Rank. That’s where he’s at. My guy’s gonna do his job and I’m gonna make sure I do my job to the best of my ability, to get what he want.”

We all know that Floyd doesn’t f**k with and doesn’t like Bob Arum. At all. They made the Manny fight and that was that. This is what I mean by you trying to create narratives.

Doesn’t matter. Haney is garbage and I stand on with the highlights from his last fight to prove it.

*FYI: They Haney’s love to bring up sparring and all that older ish. However, let’s stay in the present.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t try it. Ryan and Devin haven’t fought since amateurs and Devin begged for that fight. That’s why it was brought up. You know that and are trying to switch narratives.

Loma will get done up now and Tank would do it better.

Describe that highlight reel from his latest fight since you want to be in the now. Describe its impressiveness, please.
Ryan fought in an eliminator to become Devin's mandatory. Why wouldn't he want that fight? He's treated every potential challenger the same way from Loma, Ryan, Teo, and Kambosos. Only chumps think pulling up on somebody's bumper is "begging". And don't tell me what Tank "would" do against Loma. Take your duck like a man.

And the most impressive thing about the highlights from both Kambosos fights is Devin's power and punch placement. We all watched Kambosos fight brave against "power puncher" Teo, yet he was too afraid to fight past Devin's jab the first fight and never committed to going out on his shield the second fight. Among other things on display were his jab, distance, stamina, discipline, etc. Now since I played along with your game, post the fight that Rolly or Ryan fought that made you feel like they were challenging foes for the baddest man in the division.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in the headline…it sounds like it was Floyd’s decision.

There will be no 130-pound unification fights on the near horizon for Davis, Mayweather said, so forget about a dream matchup with junior lightweight champion and boxing whiz Vasyl Lomachenko. “We’re not rushing,” Mayweather said after his win. “We’re not rushing. We’re not thinking about Lomachenko. Lomachenko’s with Top Rank. Let him stay over there with Top Rank. That’s where he’s at. My guy’s gonna do his job and I’m gonna make sure I do my job to the best of my ability, to get what he want.”

We all know that Floyd doesn’t f**k with and doesn’t like Bob Arum. At all. They made the Manny fight and that was that. This is what I mean by you trying to create narratives.

Doesn’t matter. Haney is garbage and I stand on with the highlights from his last fight to prove it.

*FYI: They Haney’s love to bring up sparring and all that older ish. However, let’s stay in the present.
Quit hiding behind Floyd. He don't mess with Arum.....unless it was a fight they wanted to make (Pac). How asinine are you being right now? Floyd don't like Oscar and Ellerbe spent the entire press run letting any and everyone know it....yet they got the Ryan fight done with Golden Boy AND another network DAZN. What part of "we not rushing" are you missing? They didn't avoid Top Rank and Arums business practices.....they avoided Loma. That's what they weren't "rushing" towards. Bending yourself into a pretzel yet again.