Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Garcia by decision

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You realize Ryan was mandated to fight haney and turned it down right:dahell:
A champion running up and begging a mandatory to fight him is unheard of. What point are you making?

That seems desperate because no stars or star boxers attend Haney’s fights.

Loma wasn’t a mandatory but he tried to clout chase or create a buzz but here you are…in a Tank thread talking about Haney.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A champion running up and begging a mandatory to fight him is unheard of. What point are you making?

That seems desperate because no stars or star boxers attend Haney’s fights.

Loma wasn’t a mandatory but he tried to clout chase or create a buzz but here you are…in a Tank thread talking about Haney.

Lmfao they pan to the crowd at a haney fight and spot light Kel Mitchell in the crowd or some random shyt lmfao

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He’s a duck. Now what?

Am I supposed to stop being his fan and paying for his fights?
You're the one coming up with 76 different reasons why Haney should jump thru hoops to get the fight. :heh: I have no problem saying that Haney should be the B side because it is a popularity contest to a certain degree. I don't wanna say Haney deserves the fight, because he's the champ. I'll say he deserves the payday. To act like he doesn't, or send him thru hoops makes me think you have no faith in your mans.

And you can ask Pat, I buy all PPVs for all of these guys. This is how they eat. I am a fan thru in thru. I don't pick and choose who's PPV I'm going to watch.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Myself, @patscorpio , @King P , @LauderdaleBoss and RomeTop5 about to go live to review the Gervonta Tank Davis and Ryan King Ry Garcia card. Don’t want to miss this one, bars will be dropped!! 🔥

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
You're the one coming up with 76 different reasons why Haney should jump thru hoops to get the fight. :heh: I have no problem saying that Haney should be the B side because it is a popularity contest to a certain degree. I don't wanna say Haney deserves the fight, because he's the champ. I'll say he deserves the payday. To act like he doesn't, or send him thru hoops makes me think you have no faith in your mans.

And you can ask Pat, I buy all PPVs for all of these guys. This is how they eat. I am a fan thru in thru. I don't pick and choose who's PPV I'm going to watch.
He doesn’t deserve a damn thing. He got money and stunts so he straight. His dad said money is not new to them and they been had Rolls Royces.

Fight Shakur. He said “let’s fight” and he’s his WBC mandatory.

I’m not making up anything. I am staying within facts. You are the one making up reasons why a champion is begging the “challengers” for attention. It’s unbecoming. Paying folks are going to continue to support and follow Tank whether he fights Haney or not. That much has been proven. :yeshrug:

Be excited for his star-studded chess match with Lomachenko.

Daps
The list of boxers in that crowd :wow:

Wilder
Errol Spence
Mayweather
Charlo
Pacman
Rollies
Haney
Danny Garcia
Plant
Benavidez
Claressa shields

Who else? Gotta watch some recaps, it’s like 5 I’m missing.

shyt truly was a star studded event

Im not sure if Spence Crawford would’ve been this big.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He doesn’t deserve a damn thing. He got money and stunts so he straight. His dad said money is not new to them and they been had Rolls Royces.

Fight Shakur. He said “let’s fight” and he’s his WBC mandatory.

I’m not making up anything. I am staying within facts. You are the one making up reasons why a champion is begging the “challengers” for attention. It’s unbecoming. Paying folks are going to continue to support and follow Tank whether he fights Haney or not. That much has been proven. :yeshrug:

Be excited for his star-studded chess match with Lomachenko.

Lmfao if im tank id beat haney and then vacate all the belts the next weekend and prob just keep 1-2 of em

Literally on some “ima keep this WBA belt cause it match my fit”

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Lmfao if im tank id beat haney and then vacate all the belts the next weekend and prob just keep 1-2 of em

Literally on some “ima keep this WBA belt cause it match my fit”
I do want the Haney fight just so Tank his pride as the weakest undisputed champion and discard the rest of them sh1ts after KO’ing him.

However, I’m indifferent if Tank stalls them out too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I do want the Haney fight just so Tank his pride as the weakest undisputed champion and discard the rest of them sh1ts after KO’ing him.

However, I’m indifferent if Tank stalls them out too.

If tank doesnt have to go to jail i think hany is next and he will probably bully him in the same manner Errol Spence bullied Shawn Porter during their press run

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmfao Haney left the fight saying “mane it was a movie”.

nikka couldnt get i. The ring and say Tank me and you in the fall because he would really look like the B side. nikka shoulda stayed home and did a live stream with resume boyz

:russ:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The list of boxers in that crowd :wow:

Wilder
Errol Spence
Mayweather
Charlo
Pacman
Rollies
Haney
Danny Garcia
Plant
Benavidez
Claressa shields

Who else? Gotta watch some recaps, it’s like 5 I’m missing.

shyt truly was a star studded event

Im not sure if Spence Crawford would’ve been this big.

Tyson and SRL

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Haney will actually bully Tank in the ring. Tank hits harder than Devin, but he's not physically stronger than Devin. Tank will get bullied like Holyfield bullied Tyson. Devin's punch placement already makes his opponents keep their hands to themselves. If Tank thinks he can go in there and not throw punches waiting on Devin to make a mistake, it'll be the 12th round before you know it and Tank will be getting trounced on the scorecard.

Besides, looking at someone's performance from when they were 22 years old shouldn't hold that much weight. If that's the case, one can point to flat footed Mario Barrios outboxing Tank to the point Floyd was rushing to his corner to plead with him to wake up cause he's down on the unofficial cards, as an indicator that Devin would box circles around Tank.

Spot on. Wow. :whoo:
Someone with ACTUAL analytical skills in here, I'm legitimately shocked.