• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah we knew a pound for pound fighter was next after kambosos, you nikkas sound like casuals :dead:. you would have rather devin fought bum ass rolly or something? Am I in the right section @patscorpio ? Loma never been a major seller who gives a shyt, if you want to see the best fight you want to see fights like this.

Casuals own you dirty t shirt wearing ass nikkas lmfaoooo

Lemme fix my VPN ENT
who got a lank mane ent
Pound for pound fight tickets on groupon ent
Do i hit hard ent
:lolbron:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka said “if you wanna see the best fight”

Yeah see the best fight illegally for the freeski

Like i Said Ryan, Issac Cruz, and Rolly beat 90% of Haney and Shakurs resume

Korang

Rookie
Daps
nikka keyshawn is a nobody
:mjlol:

If Andy Cruz turns this nikka into a pack in the pros
We all know amateur and pros are different. And Cruz aint no slouch. But what has Frank done to warrant a Shakur fight? Shakur is a unified champ and is the 1A 1B best defensive fighter in. If Frank feels froggy hes gonna get washed. Theirs levels to this and Frank aint ready

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

The same Isaac Cruz who ducked Shakur with extreme prejudice? And rolly? Come on breh.

Yall sounding insane in here. You get none of Tanks purse, youre aware of this correct?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah we knew a pound for pound fighter was next after kambosos, you nikkas sound like casuals :dead:. you would have rather devin fought bum ass rolly or something? Am I in the right section @patscorpio ? Loma never been a major seller who gives a shyt, if you want to see the best fight you want to see fights like this.
Lol it's not like this section hasn't seen this nonsense before....bum ass skip and skj were like this breh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We all know amateur and pros are different. And Cruz aint no slouch. But what has Frank done to warrant a Shakur fight? Shakur is a unified champ and is the 1A 1B best defensive fighter in. If Frank feels froggy hes gonna get washed. Theirs levels to this and Frank aint ready
Same shyt they said before Frank beat the dog shyt outta Dollar Tree Ali.

130 aint 135. Frank Martin is more in line for a Tank fight than Shakur (i believe Frank has gone the WBA route) Shakur should have moved up and activated a Mando like Inoue. Shakur shouldnt even have Tanks name coming outta his mouth right now. If Tank doesnt use a WBA mando for Haney than Shakur should do the same with his WBC option.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

F**k you and those hating n1ggas. I explained how I think about Haneys skills or lack there of and now it’s Ryan’s garbage too. Ryan brought fans and accepted majority of terms.

Tank ain’t about to be arguing with Bill and Devin about anything. I wouldn’t even allow DHP Promotions to be on the poster.

My man even using the fight poster as a roadblock! Hahaha. Damn....y'all sound scared.

"They say everything except let's fight"

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The Ryan/Tank was ultra disappointing. I didn't pay a cent. If you got played by Mayweather and Tank..kudos. lol
Disappointing to who because the vast majority of people that actually paid and attended appeared to be satisfied. :russ:

You n1ggas are unbearable. Make up illusions and project them. The household I was at was satisfied. Boxers and pundits are begging for more similar events but Mr. Coli is the pulse of the streets.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
My man even using the fight poster as a roadblock! Hahaha. Damn....y'all sound scared.

"They say everything except let's fight"
Shakur said “let’s fight” so push for that. There you go. :manny:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

You don’t even have to do that.

Post this and watch the Haneys Staneys switch up

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Disappointing to who because the vast majority of people that actually paid and attended appeared to be satisfied. :russ:

You n1ggas are unbearable. Make up illusions and project them. The household I was at was satisfied. Boxers and pundits are begging for more similar events but Mr. Coli is the pulse of the streets.
They were hoping the Mexican would win...and no one was satisfied. Everyone knew Tank would win..they thought those home problems would catch up with him. Obvious fight. Like most Canelo fights.