EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

He didnt say anything about Garcia still being with Golden Boy though
y9udLaQ.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Watching these nikkas go back and forth has been entertaining.

Seems like D Lo is a Tank fan, who is a legit boxing start that puts butts in seats and gets PPV buys. Im assuming the "Resume nikkas" are fans of boxers that dont bring in as much money as tank but have the belts.
giphy.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These Rusume nikkas cant even put together 100 a pop for a 30 dollar spirit fight and 60 dollar ticket to all buy out a row and keep “real” boxing alive.

Folks acting like we gave a shyt about Mike Tysons belts lmfaooo that nikka was live for knocking nikkas the fukk out lmfaooo.

Notice the best fights happened when there were less belts. There was a 2 belt era at one point yet now all 4 belts matter when WBO wasnt even considered to count for undisputed until recent yrs lmfaooo next IBO finnally gonna pay the mob enough that we gonna enter a 5 belt era.
The Haney/Loma thread has 48 comments. They don’t even wanna talk about whack azz Haney.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah make no mistake ab9ut it..the Haney vs Loma fight is way way more interesting. Tank vs Ryan was like getting played by a trick in accordance to the casuals.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Fight a month away whats to talk about? Y'all nikkas weird af. Need to make a lockerroom version the ring so yall can talk about popularity all day instead of what's happening in the ring.
Nope, nope, nope…

The public was talking about Tank/Ryan once it was announced.

Stop the 🧢

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Yeah make no mistake ab9ut it..the Haney vs Loma fight is way way more interesting. Tank vs Ryan was like getting played by a trick in accordance to the casuals.
So much so that you’re talking about it here. Very interesting.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fight a month away whats to talk about? Y'all nikkas weird af. Need to make a lockerroom version the ring so yall can talk about popularity all day instead of what's happening in the ring.
nikka these thread aint jump 100+ pages in a week lmfaooo this bytch been a movie.

We knew Loma was next literally after the Kambosa rematch and nobody gave a shyt.

Floor Seat Boyz keeps this section jumping and yall know it
:lolbron: :russ: :blessed:

We keep this bytch turnt

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nope, nope, nope…

Stop the 🧢
The public talking about two popular fighters? one with 10mm instagram followers once it was announce? oooo mmmmm geeee that's so exciting bro

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
We knew Loma was next literally after the Kambosa rematch and nobody gave a shyt.
Yeah we knew a pound for pound fighter was next after kambosos, you nikkas sound like casuals :dead:. you would have rather devin fought bum ass rolly or something? Am I in the right section @patscorpio ? Loma never been a major seller who gives a shyt, if you want to see the best fight you want to see fights like this.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nope, nope, nope…

Stop the 🧢

These boys dont even talk about any of the promo for the Haney fight lmfaooo shyt you know you a b side when you undisputed and every interview they asking you bout Exhibition Boyz.

Like i said even the undisputed champ of the world in the crowd of the fight of supposed peons who aint even on his “side of the street”. PBC fighters being at PBC fights is normal lmfao but this nikka Dev got a fight in 3 weeks and took the night to watch a PS5 exhbition fight rather than watch fight tape on Loma

:lolbron::russ:

nikka Dev peeping Tank outfit and watch he come out in Purple and Green with Lil Durk for the loma fight
:lolbron: