Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I still think tank knocks Haney out. I Just don't think Devin's chin can hold up to that power. He'll win a few rounds early. But eventually he's gonna make a fatal mistake and it's lights out. This one is a no brainer to me.

Tank vs Shakur is the one I can't call. Simply because Shakur is probably the most polished fighter in the division. Tank's whole gameplan relies hugely on his opponents making mistakes, but Shakur rarely makes mistakes. He's always in perfect position and never over extends himself. Dude is just so efficient in everything he does. But as we know, tank got that NyQuil in both hands. And shakur has never seen anybody with that combination of skill and power. It's gonna take a while for me to choose a winner. But this is the "bud vs Spence" of the division. Haney is great but I don't see him beating either one.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think tank knocks Haney out. I Just don't think Devin's chin can hold up to that power. He'll win a few rounds early. But eventually he's gonna make a fatal mistake and it's lights out. This one is a no brainer to me.

Tank vs Shakur is the one I can't call. Simply because Shakur is probably the most polished fighter in the division. Tank's whole gameplan relies hugely on his opponents making mistakes, but Shakur rarely makes mistakes. He's always in perfect position and never over extends himself. Dude is just so efficient in everything he does. But as we know, tank got that NyQuil in both hands. And shakur has never seen anybody with that combination of skill and power. It's gonna take a while for me to choose a winner. But this is the "bud vs Spence" of the division. Haney is great but I don't see him beating either one.

I would love to see Tank vs Shakur in MSG:banderas:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

If Shakur can make Frank Martin look mid then I’m sold but lets be real
Rolly, Isssc Cruz, and Ryan beat everyone Shakur has beaten or ar worse lose very closly.

Imo Shakur vs Frank is the fight to make while
tank snatches Devins belts. The winner of Shakur vs Frank most def deserves a shot.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
After Haney breezes past Lomachenko next month, Tank ain't gonna want those problems.

Tank is gonna ask for absurd stipulations in any fight vs Haney or Shakur, and still get outboxed. He has a Puncher's Chance against Haney but will still lose, and Shakur Stevenson is too smooth and disciplined defensively of a Boxer to get caught by anything substantial against Tank.

And let's be real, all those clauses showed that Tank was afraid of Ryan Garcia, who is clearly a very limited fighter. And there's a reason why Tank matches up with Hispanic fighters, they are more aggressive offensively and are severely lacking defensively and gives him more opportunities for Counters.

At the end of the day, the best matchup will be Shakur Stevenson vs Devin Haney, with Stevenson coming out victorious.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
If Shakur can make Frank Martin look mid then I’m sold but lets be real
Rolly, Isssc Cruz, and Ryan beat everyone Shakur has beaten or ar worse lose very closly.

Imo Shakur vs Frank is the fight to make while
tank snatches Devins belts. The winner of Shakur vs Frank most def deserves a shot.
Tell Frank Martin to fight Keyshawn first. Thats a 50/50

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
After Haney breezes past Lomachenko next month, Tank ain't gonna want those problems.

Tank is gonna ask for absurd stipulations in any fight vs Haney or Shakur, and still get outboxed. He has a Puncher's Chance against Haney but will still lose, and Shakur Stevenson is too smooth and disciplined defensively of a Boxer to get caught by anything substantial against Tank.

And let's be real, all those clauses showed that Tank was afraid of Ryan Garcia, who is clearly a very limited fighter. And there's a reason why Tank matches up with Hispanic fighters, they are more aggressive offensively and are severely lacking defensively and gives him more opportunities for Counters.

At the end of the day, the best matchup will be Shakur Stevenson vs Devin Haney, with Stevenson coming out victorious.
Okay. :russ: :umad:

Make sure you pay for that PPV or go that fight and support it. We good off all that noise!!!

We literally watch Haney’s face block punches against Jorge Linares, Jojo Diaz, and Kambosos in the 2nd fight when he tried to get active. You’re right, though. Tank just outclassed and finished a fighter that beat Haney 3x in the amateurs. The Haneys love talking about sparring wins and losses so don’t move the goalposts.

Last edited:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Lomachenko
How good was he in his prime? and where does he rank all time to the community?

Ian big on boxing but I saw a Joseph Vincent video on him and he made me want to get into boxing. Dude was swift as shyt and had a cool story to em.