Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Tank is A side and can make any of those fights people want happen. Let's see what his next move is.
If Tank did training camp spies, catchweight and rehydration clauses, and small ring for Ryan Garcia can only imagine what it's going take for him to fight Shakur/Haney so getting a fair shake in negotiations and then overcoming whatever is put in place will be a tough hill to get over but money talks at the end of the day. what Haney conceded to get the Kambasos/Loma fight plus the fact he's a free agent soon makes it more likely they can put a Davis v Haney fight in motion assuming Haney beats Loma

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You right, Haneys want that money no doubt, but I think it’s deeper than that. A fight with these two has a great story arc.

Street kid with stormy home life finds refuge and purpose in boxing. A son reared away from negative influences by loving father and rises to the top of boxing.

I know the Haneys are puzzled why Devin ain’t the A side, but it’s easy to see. Tank had less coming up, he isn’t afraid to be vulnerable, he’s tatted up, and he knocks ppl out. He’s very relatable in this current time.

Haneys got nothing prove, I would be saying I’m the best every time a mic is in my face if I was Devin.
He does say the bolded but fans outside the internet don’t know and/or care about Devin or the undisputed title.

Tank been said f them belts but y’all want them to matter so much but Saturday night proved they don’t. Tickets are still available for Haney/Loma. Go support it. Buy the PPV.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I feel like it speaks more to Ryan's training camp, than Tank's win.

Tank was warning dude about rats on his team before the fight, and you could tell he was being honest because Ryan never denied it when Tank told him he knew he got fukked up with a body shot in training.
Actually, he did deny it. Why would he admit it?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Facts the Cordina vs Rakhimov was the better fight but fanboys quiet..and they got the nerve to talk about exciting fights when it was an exiting fight (that was predicted to be excited) on that afternoon and they skipped it. They just dikkriders at the end of the day.
:umad:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WTF, why wouldn't Davis deserve a Haney fight? Ya'll kill me with the hypocrisy, either they're scared to fight the best or dont deserve to? :mjlol: . C'mon breh line that squabble up.
I just want to see him and Shakur square up first:mjgrin:
He does say the bolded but fans outside the internet don’t know and/or care about Devin or the undisputed title.

Tank been said f them belts but y’all want them to matter so much but Saturday night proved they don’t. Tickets are still available for Haney/Loma. Go support it. Buy the PPV.
He has to be more flagrant with it, say some heel shyt like Tank was a crackbaby or something. Yea it’s disrespectful but controversy sells tickets.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Hearn is right for Haney promotion wise. Doesn't know how to market him. I bet he'd be way more known if he was under the Mayweather Promotions banner. Same with Shakur

Tank was built PERFECTLY under Mayweather and also bringing it in the ring with KO's regardless of who he fought.
Tank wouldn't be where he is today without floyd, even with all da knockouts. Floyd promoted the fukk out of him, give him looks on big times ppv's and helped him get out of his shell.

They parted at the perfect time cause Tank no longet needs him, but you can tell he appreciates everything floyd did for him, and you can tell floyd still has love for him. Im sure tank hit him up some time during the weekend and asked him to do his pre fight pep talk lol.

Floyd makes himself the center of attention at times, but its still attention. Devin haney would be way popular under floyd

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I just want to see him and Shakur square up first:mjgrin:

He has to be more flagrant with it, say some heel shyt like Tank was a crackbaby or something. Yea it’s disrespectful but controversy sells tickets.
That wouldn’t serve him well calling him a crackbaby because the fans he wants come from those environments.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Tank wouldn't be where he is today without floyd, even with all da knockouts. Floyd promoted the fukk out of him, give him looks on big times ppv's and helped him get out of his shell.

They parted at the perfect time cause Tank no longet needs him, but you can tell he appreciates everything floyd did for him, and you can tell floyd still has love for him. Im sure tank hit him up some time during the weekend and asked him to do his pre fight pep talk lol.

Floyd makes himself the center of attention at times, but its still attention. Devin haney would be way popular under floyd
He ran to DAZN for the free money so that is on them.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That wouldn’t serve him well calling him a crackbaby because the fans he wants come from those environments.
It will make them pay to see Devin get knocked out and if he wins, want to see him get knocked out in the future.

He’s seems like a good dude, but someone has to be hated. Floyd built a nice career off of that.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

This is silly. Somebody else tried to say the same thing very early in this thread. Having the belts and being champion directly effects most fighters livelihoods. This Davis/Garcia fight is an anomaly.

It just so happens that Garcia is a household name.

When it's all said and done both guys will have to start fighting top guys in their division, there's no way around it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is silly. Somebody else tried to say the same thing very early in this thread. Having the belts and being champion directly effects most fighters livelihoods. This Davis/Garcia fight is an anomaly.

It just so happens that Garcia is a household name.

When it's all said and done both guys will have to start fighting top guys in their division, there's no way around it.
nikka tank sold out vs Gamboa and Mario fukking Barrios while you nikkas was in here fixing ya VPNs and begging for links.

Tank Made Issac fukking Cruz a star

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

you nikkas are down BAD fukk this hate