Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does say the bolded but fans outside the internet don’t know and/or care about Devin or the undisputed title.

Tank been said f them belts but y’all want them to matter so much but Saturday night proved they don’t. Tickets are still available for Haney/Loma. Go support it. Buy the PPV.
Your replies make it sound like you're scared of that match up.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Haney will actually bully Tank in the ring. Tank hits harder than Devin, but he's not physically stronger than Devin. Tank will get bullied like Holyfield bullied Tyson. Devin's punch placement already makes his opponents keep their hands to themselves. If Tank thinks he can go in there and not throw punches waiting on Devin to make a mistake, it'll be the 12th round before you know it and Tank will be getting trounced on the scorecard.

Besides, looking at someone's performance from when they were 22 years old shouldn't hold that much weight. If that's the case, one can point to flat footed Mario Barrios outboxing Tank to the point Floyd was rushing to his corner to plead with him to wake up cause he's down on the unofficial cards, as an indicator that Devin would box circles around Tank.

who you favor in that hypothetical match up :lupe:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

None of the above...

All the fighter has to do is be a black fighter signed to Mayweather or thank Al Haymon at the end of the fight and these nikkas will go full retard. nikkas did the same thing with Jleon Love sorry ass back in the day. nikkas thought he had next until Rogelio Medina slumped him. Then they jumped off the bandwagon. But that's what they do. They fair weather as fukk and only know what's going on with PBC/Mayweather fighters. :heh:

Homie legit posted how many people bought the fight from PBC/Showtime. nikka I don't care about that silly shyt. :heh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You're more confident than Tank is. There's a reason the entire broadcast avoided saying the word "champion" the entire night. This whole ploy was to try and switch the narrative from "champion" to "face of boxing". And I see you fell right in line for it too.
You’re talking to someone who knows and don’t care about any of that sh1t you want to matter. This is entertainment and prizefighting. It literally keeps the lights on.

Go watch the Olympics but I guarantee you every professional boxer looks at it differently.

Bill Haney even admitted he wants the fanfare for his son.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're more confident than Tank is. There's a reason the entire broadcast avoided saying the word "champion" the entire night. This whole ploy was to try and switch the narrative from "champion" to "face of boxing". And I see you fell right in line for it too.
nikka we rich fukk them hoe ass belts

Lmfaooo the damn undisputed champ in crowd to see the face of boxing

Lmfaoooo wtf

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You’re talking to someone who knows and don’t care about any of that sh1t you want to matter. This is entertainment and prizefighting. It literally keeps the lights on.

Go watch the Olympics but I guarantee you every professional boxer looks at it differently.

I already said these dirty booty ass nikkas the ones who put HBO outta boxing with their stupid ass takes

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Stop being stupid and telling half the story. Haney also said this fight really didn't mean much, was glad that those cats got their money, but that Loma/Devin is the real fight at 135.

It didn't seem strange to y'all that Jim Gray never asked what was next for the face of boxing?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Trying to pawn Devin off on Shakur instead of Tank, eh? I've never seen the so called "face" of boxing get leapfrogged for a chance at undisputed for a guy whose only win at 135 was against Yoshino.
Yes, n1gga. Wtf!?!? Has to get himself hot! Tank doesn’t owe Haney a darn thing. Shakur is his WBC mandatory anyways. It’s either he moves up to 140 or it will be activated.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Trying to pawn Devin off on Shakur instead of Tank, eh? I've never seen the so called "face" of boxing get leapfrogged for a chance at undisputed for a guy whose only win at 135 was against Yoshino.

Trying the human shield thing with Tank in case he gives us a Isaac Cruz rematch next :russ:
No real argument for why Tank shouldn't be going after the belts next if Haney beats Loma on PPV. What other fight would surpass that financially or legacy at that point

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Stop being stupid and telling half the story. Haney also said this fight really didn't mean much, was glad that those cats got their money, but that Loma/Devin is the real fight at 135.

It didn't seem strange to y'all that Jim Gray never asked what was next for the face of boxing?
Bill Haney is a freaking hater and where his son gets it from. He called it an exhibition fight. Interesting take because…

Or when Devin called Loma too old and slow when Teofimo Lopez.

His fans are just him. History revisionists.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Your replies make it sound like you're scared of that match up.
Actually, no. Haney isn’t nice with awful punching technique and fluidity.

However, as long as I am paying and is satisfied. I can pop my ish. You Haney fans are in a Tank thread trying convince Tank supporters (folks that spend money) to force a fight with y’all dude to get some shine. Haney was a Stan at a TANK fight. How b1tchmade is that? Tank and Ryan appreciate the money, though. He wasn’t even acknowledged or noticed in the sea of stars.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bill Haney is a freaking hater and where his son gets it from. He called it an exhibition fight. Interesting take because…

Or when Devin called Loma too old and slow when Teofimo Lopez.

His fans are just him. History revisionists.

Garcia and Davis are the names with the money. It only makes sense to call them out, whup they ass, and have nikkas like you coppin' pleas.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Garcia and Davis are the names with the money. It only makes sense to call them out, whup they ass, and have nikkas like you coppin' pleas.
Which is it? You’re confusing me. If they’re the ones with the money 💰 then they call the shots.

Mayweather have been throwing out there that Haney should fight Shakur. Tank’s paying fans agree.

Are you not confident in ya mans?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Which is it? You’re confusing me. If they’re the ones with the money 💰 then they call the shots.

Mayweather have been throwing out there that Haney should fight Shakur. Tank’s paying fans agree.

Are you not confident in ya mans?

What's confusing about it? Just because they're the cash cow doesn't mean they're the best. It just means that fighting them gone get you paid.