Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
SIGN language.

Comes into a Tank thread and disgusted that there’s folks who are fans of Tank.

You can go to other threads and talk about your guy’s fights. However, you know where the vibes are, sucker.

It's a boxing thread. :unimpressed:
I'm only disgusted when his fans make excuses why Davis shouldn't fight elite fighters in the prime of his career, Crybaby :umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's a boxing thread. :unimpressed:
I'm only disgusted when his fans make excuses why Davis shouldn't fight elite fighters in the prime of his career, Crybaby :umad:
Tank just fought the same guy, ya boy Haney was begging to fight, and completely outclassed him.

Haney took 3 Ls to Ryan too.

Dudes ain’t elite if Tank fights them but if…

:umad:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaks volumes dudes dont see Haney/loma winner vs Tank as the only 135 fight that needs to happen
:mjlol:

Shakur aint did shyt yet. Let shakur take on Frank Martin and that winner gets the winner of the above

You’re right, Martin would be a good test for Shakur. But I don’t think Davis deserves Haney unless he can get through either Martin or Shakur.

Martin telegraphs that left hook like a mug and he gets into trouble when he deviates from his game plan. His power gets him out of dangerous situations, but I think Shakur’s accuracy, discipline, and evasiveness would expose him.

Both undefeated, both Northeast guys (though Tank is more the proven commodity), both sell out their respective fights.

They could easily sell out MSG.

It’s a no brainer, but I wonder if Tank’s team will think it makes sense.

This would be a dangerous fight for both imo. Shakur doesn’t have the holes Tank’s previous competition had. Conversely, Shakur probably hasn’t faced anyone with the type of power Tank possesses, unless he gets Martin.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You’re right, Martin would be a good test for Shakur. But I don’t think Davis deserves Haney unless he can get through either Martin or Shakur.

Martin telegraphs that left hook like a mug and he gets into trouble when he deviates from his game plan. His power gets him out of dangerous situations, but I think Shakur’s accuracy, discipline, and evasiveness would expose him.

It’s a no brainer, but I wonder if Tank’s team will think it makes sense.

This would be a dangerous fight for both imo. Shakur doesn’t have the holes Tank’s previous competition had. Conversely, Shakur probably hasn’t faced anyone with the type of power Tank possesses, unless he gets Martin.
Haney is clamoring for a Tank fight not vice versa and both Bill and Devin said as much.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I meant the engagement on here.

Davis fans are weird as shyt. It's proven that Loma and Haney aren't a casual commodity. That's just how it is in boxing. I'm in this thread, just like I'll be in that thread when the time comes.

But you won't because you ain't watching the fight. So why do you care? :heh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haney is clamoring for a Tank fight not vice versa and both Bill and Devin said as much.

You right, Haneys want that money no doubt, but I think it’s deeper than that. A fight with these two has a great story arc.

Street kid with stormy home life finds refuge and purpose in boxing. A son reared away from negative influences by loving father and rises to the top of boxing.

I know the Haneys are puzzled why Devin ain’t the A side, but it’s easy to see. Tank had less coming up, he isn’t afraid to be vulnerable, he’s tatted up, and he knocks ppl out. He’s very relatable in this current time.

Haneys got nothing prove, I would be saying I’m the best every time a mic is in my face if I was Devin.