Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk TLR. I’m gonna use it if it applies. All this focus on moles in Ryan’s camp and now Tsendbaatar making that stupid ass video is just an attempt to discredit Tank’s win :camby:
I feel like it speaks more to Ryan's training camp, than Tank's win.

Tank was warning dude about rats on his team before the fight, and you could tell he was being honest because Ryan never denied it when Tank told him he knew he got fukked up with a body shot in training.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You’re right, Martin would be a good test for Shakur. But I don’t think Davis deserves Haney unless he can get through either Martin or Shakur.

Martin telegraphs that left hook like a mug and he gets into trouble when he deviates from his game plan. His power gets him out of dangerous situations, but I think Shakur’s accuracy, discipline, and evasiveness would expose him.

It’s a no brainer, but I wonder if Tank’s team will think it makes sense.

This would be a dangerous fight for both imo. Shakur doesn’t have the holes Tank’s previous competition had. Conversely, Shakur probably hasn’t faced anyone with the type of power Tank possesses, unless he gets Martin.

You can argue Haney didnt deserve Kombasa. tank has the WBA Reggie so in theory he should be Haneys mando

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Something something VPN something something something undercard something something something resume something something something not PPV worthy something something Shakur :mjcry:

Will this be the fight of the year for 2023?

Let's see how much you will troll and Juelz from that question :mjgrin:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Sorry breh I analyze fights not fanboy wet dreams...this shyt wasn't even a quarter of the fight nery vs crazy a was...hell it wasn't even the best fight of this weekend :dead:

nikkas being proud for paying for cards with poor matchmaking because they have man crushes and dikkride individual fighters :hhh:

Thank God I didn't learn in this era lol

Facts the Cordina vs Rakhimov was the better fight but fanboys quiet..and they got the nerve to talk about exciting fights when it was an exiting fight (that was predicted to be excited) on that afternoon and they skipped it. They just dikkriders at the end of the day.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
You’re right, Martin would be a good test for Shakur. But I don’t think Davis deserves Haney unless he can get through either Martin or Shakur.

Martin telegraphs that left hook like a mug and he gets into trouble when he deviates from his game plan. His power gets him out of dangerous situations, but I think Shakur’s accuracy, discipline, and evasiveness would expose him.

This would be a dangerous fight for both imo. Shakur doesn’t have the holes Tank’s previous competition had. Conversely, Shakur probably hasn’t faced anyone with the type of power Tank possesses, unless he gets Martin.
Lol I can guess it's not a probably. Tank may be the hardest puncher in boxing! And if he's not #1 he's #2.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
I don’t understand why people think Haney and Shakur are so much better at boxing than Tank.

They haven’t fought anyone on their caliber, and they’ve both struggled with shot fighters and lesser guys.

I really like both of them but to act like they’d both just box circles around Tank is being delusional and/or hating
Haney is def unproven. Hes been cracked with sone good shots and is vulberable when fighting inside .

But what has Shakur struggled with? Number 2 in defense in not getting hit and number 1 ranked in defense against power shots. I got Shakur over Tank because his defense is A1, he barely makes nistakes, and Tank will have alot to overcome since he has a reach disatvantage.

I got Tank over Haney, but Haney always improves in every fight so Haney may have a chance

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

WTF, why wouldn't Davis deserve a Haney fight? Ya'll kill me with the hypocrisy, either they're scared to fight the best or dont deserve to? :mjlol: . C'mon breh line that squabble up.