Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fanboy shyt...you're better off telling me the Vegas shenanigans doing real nikka things or you won money gambling...I'd give you props for that than being at that fight :laff:
All of a sudden you don’t like faaaaaadddddeeeesss?? :heh:

Morrell N Tank delivered that did they not??

The biggest fight in years is all over Twitter IG TikTok ESPN … had a crazy knockdown ends in a knockout N nikkas here are “bu bu bu but the 2nd fight was boring :scusthov:

(Funny thing is that was the GB DAZN portion of the card at that ):dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All of a sudden you don’t like faaaaaadddddeeeesss?? :heh:

Morrell N Tank delivered that did they not??

The biggest fight in years is all over Twitter IG TikTok ESPN … had a crazy knockdown ends in a knockout N nikkas here are “bu bu bu but the 2nd fight was boring :scusthov:

(Funny thing is that was the GB DAZN portion of the card at that ):dead:
:heh: again you know the fights i call fades...youre not new to this sub forum lol...a WWF superstar fight is not a fade...nery vs crazy a is a fade, serrano vs cruz is a fade, benavidez vs plant was a fade (something you learned the hard way because you didnt listen to what i said :youngsabo: ), matias vs ponce is a fade, navarrete vs wilson is a fade, lee vs campa is a fade, mbili vs gongora is a fade, harrison vs tszyu is a fade...you get it now? :russ:

now i know you want me to give you props so tell your brother patscorp some vegas shenanigans that were on some real nikka shyt so i can do so :pachaha:

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Underrated aspect of last night that was MUCH appreciated was how EARLY the main event started. Thank God we didn't have to wait until midnight (or beyond). Boxing gotta dead that shyt. Start PPV's at 8pm
Chill yo almost missed the fight. Got off work walked in the door turned it on and Garcia in the ring. Was like WTF this shyt about to start. Couldnt even pregame lol