• Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It was worth every penny … no fukking body left T-Mobile sorry about coming to the event

Pedraza Garcia Garcia Cruz LSC > the others top 5 Ws :umad:
Fanboy shyt...you're better off telling me the Vegas shenanigans doing real nikka things or you won money gambling...I'd give you props for that than being at that fight :laff:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sorry breh I analyze fights not fanboy wet dreams...this shyt wasn't even a quarter of the fight nery vs crazy a was...hell it wasn't even the best fight of this weekend :dead:

nikkas being proud for paying for cards with poor matchmaking because they have man crushes and dikkride individual fighters :hhh:

Thank God I didn't learn in this era lol
:russell:

Those men who fight as a career beg to differ.

You got it. You get what you want in a few weeks. Why are you concerned about what fanboys are doing with their money?

Why are you here since this doesn’t pique your interest?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russell:

Those men who fight as a career beg to differ.

You got it. You get what you want in a few weeks. Why are you concerned about what fanboys are doing with their money?

Why are you here since this doesn’t pique your interest?
As somebody who has boxed..I agree with your first sentence

When ppl use how much they spend on boxing when it comes to boxing arguments I'm just adding on to the Cypher:pachaha:

I'm here because I'm a true high level consumer of boxing....and there are like minded ppl who share similar takes I hold. Simple lol

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
As somebody who has boxed..I agree with your first sentence

When ppl use how much they spend on boxing when it comes to boxing arguments I'm just adding on to the Cypher:pachaha:

I'm here because I'm a true high level consumer of boxing....and there are like minded ppl who share similar takes I hold. Simple lol
Simple-minded Tank fans have similar takes? Who would’ve thought? They are fanboys.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
You forgot the high level consumer part...or does that not exist

Anyways you won't convince me and vice versa so can leave it at that breh
Dudes are judged for spending money w/ Tank so that’s why I disregarded.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Underrated aspect of last night that was MUCH appreciated was how EARLY the main event started. Thank God we didn't have to wait until midnight (or beyond). Boxing gotta dead that shyt. Start PPV's at 8pm
Yeah but that rosado vs Bek the bully fight was sleep inducing...matchmaking gotta tighten up...benavidez vs plant ran late but the 4 fights on paper were so engaging and strong that it masked that and made it a non factor..but baby steps lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but that rosado vs Bek the bully fight was sleep inducing...matchmaking gotta tighten up...benavidez vs plant ran late but the 4 fights on paper were so engaging and strong that it masked that and made it a non factor..but baby steps lol
Bruh eerbody went and took a break on that one. Bek sorry as hell, bully my ass. :scust:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
But its the truth though. Tank need to fight an elite fighter already. I really don't think that isn't too much for fans to ask lol
I mean, it has to be mutual interests and not just twitter fingers....

Has any of those top guys sent any offers to PBC?? or Haymond???

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not surprised to see the same hating ass nikkas in here :mjcry:

:mjlol:

A :flabbynsick: Linares had Devin doin the booty dew for 3 god damn rounds bu bu bu but he doesn’t lose rounds:dead:

Shakur was fukking terrified of the power of a Zimbabwean Police Officer… but yea keep telling ya self’s things are goin be ok N they wash Tank :mjgrin:

Lmfaooo bro im glad these weirdo ass nikkas getting exposed. Bum ass purest aint start a go fund me to save HBO boxing and in here judging the people who literally keep the lights on. Same bum ass nikkas aint goong to haney vs loma lmfaoooo

When ESPN chooses not to renew TR and say fukk boxing same weirdo ass nikkas gonna find a way to blame Floyd/Tank/Spence

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A real conversation needs to start being had about some of these fighters who everyone says is the truth, but they have no following at all. At the end of the day boxers do this to make money.

Guys like Haney, Shakur, Crawford, Fulton, Prograis, Demetrius Andrade, etc. are all considered very talented yet struggle to bring in crowds and sell PPVs which is ultimately what any boxer wants which is to make money...

We really need to start having an honest convo as to why they aren't bigger than they are. Haney and Shakur don't have fan friendly styles, but the others on the list do and still can't put butts in seats. One day people are gonna have to start accepting some cold hard truths about these guys.

Lmfaooo bro Devin in the crowd looking like he finna interview Tank post fight on beside of Champside.

Will the resume boyz press 1
:lolbron:

Lmfaooo Devin asking nikkas post fight “do i hit hard”
Lmfaoooo