• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Its always about who Tank should fight....when Haney has all the belts and he just got called out by Shakur. Lets admit it.....people are mad that Tank is a popular PPV star fighter who sells out arenas.

Stevenson did what he supposed to do but he's not getting that fight being this fresh at 135.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Tank vs Haney or Shakur are all 50/50 fights. None of them have proven to be 'levels above' any of the others, and until they fight they aren't levels above. That's all I'm saying, they competition level is all basically the same as of right now.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Tank vs Haney or Shakur are all 50/50 fights. None of them have proven to be 'levels above' any of the others, and until they fight they aren't levels above. That's all I'm saying, they competition level is all basically the same as of right now.

They're not 50/50 fights. Haney and Stevenson are better. Deal with it.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who are Haney and Shakur's comp that is so great to be considered levels above Tank though? They fighting the same level of competition, but Tank gets all the shyt for it. Oscar Valdez and George Kambosos aint A+ level wins either bruh, and Haney fighting Lomachenko who we all been saying is overrated for years on here.

They all on the same level to me until they fight each other, Ryan was in the mix but he not no more cause Tank clearly showed there's levels to this tonight.

If anything Tank has beaten more fighters on that comp level they all been fighting, but y'all act like Haney and Shakur are supposed to be levels above Tank when in reality they not... and y'all know I'm a Devin Haney fan to, I think he'll beat Tank but I gotta be honest bro these '4 kings' mufukkas was really 3 talented nikkas(Tank, Haney, Shakur) and two mediocre to slightly above average mufukkas (Teofimo and Ryan). The 3 talented ones still all need to fight though, but they all on the same level to me until they fight.
Exactly, folks can think whatever about who wins the fight but up until now there is no separation of comp b/w the three of them. Everyone was shytting on Valdez when he was looky shytty after he linked up with Reynoso but now all of a sudden it's an elite win. Kambosos could barely separate himself from Lee Selby and a semi-retired Mickey Bey, but now its an elite win. You can criticize Tank since he had a head start but the comp is all on the sane level.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No they not, you can't say that bruh. :mjlol:

I'm a Haney fan I think he'll beat Tank, but I can't say he is better than him until they fight. Tank probably gets Shakur outta there though if they fight real talk and I'll put money on that.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Rewatched this fight, Ryan doesn't look right on the walk out or in the ring. These one of those fights that can end your career if you don't take care of yourself. Luckily for him he didn't take much damage to the head, his management should have never signed off on a rehydration clause. This probably was tank's easiest fight last 2 years imo

I think they're better too but tanks power is a problem, they gotta be on they A game that night

I want haney to fight tank at 140, shakur has his strength at 135 now so he should be good.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing with the Tank debate is that with his exciting style he has far less to lose with a loss than Haney or Stevenson. If he takes an L he'll still have people showing up to watch so he should absolutely be trying to make the biggest fights possible.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Rewatched this fight, Ryan doesn't look right on the walk out or in the ring. These one of those fights that can end your career if you don't take care of yourself. Luckily for him he didn't take much damage to the head, his management should have never signed off on a rehydration clause. This probably was tank's easiest fight last 2 years imo
This is the part I'm trying to highlight here. Ryan was considered one of the '4 kings' yet he was the easiest opponent Tank has fought in YEARS once they actually got in the ring. I been saying for a while people shytting on Tanks competition level are hating hard, cause this was supposed to be a top ranked lightweight contender(all major boxing journalists, pundits, and the ring had him ranked highly in that weight class) and Tank made easy work of him. There's only 3 top talented fighters at 135 RIGHT NOW and that's Tank, Haney, and Shakur. Martin and Davis can get there one day, but they're still young and need more time in the oven to put them on that level.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I think they're better too but tanks power is a problem, they gotta be on they A game that night

I want haney to fight tank at 140, shakur has his strength at 135 now so he should be good.

I've already said that. His power is what separates him from everyone else at 135.

If Haney and Davis fight, it needs to be at 135. I don't think Davis would survive 140.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No he's won't because he's not better than Stevenson.
So what have you seen from Stevenson that makes you think he just gonna wash Tank? Even Valdez managed to catch Shakur with a few good shots with as defensive as Shakur was being against him, so you think a nikka who has just as fast of handspeed as Shakur, A LOT MORE PUNCHING POWER, a very high ring IQ and the ability to make adjustments on the fly under pressure is gonna lose to a nikka who hasn't ever even had to do all that?

I hope Shakur and Tank do fight so Tank can beat him already and y'all can see just what I see in Shakur and how overrated he is becoming.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I've already said that. His power is what separates him from everyone else at 135.

If Haney and Davis fight, it needs to be at 135. I don't think Davis would survive 140.
Devin needs to move up asap in fact I think he should be moving up now. Shouldn't even be fighting loma. If you don't get the Tank fight you don't get it, there's a reason everyone who came in with him has moved up, it's taxing on their bodies. He losing power and energy at 135, it's not good on you long term. Move up fight tank at 138 or some shyt if you have too

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So what have you seen from Stevenson that makes you think he just gonna wash Tank? Even Valdez managed to catch Shakur with a few good shots with as defensive as Shakur was being against him, so you think a nikka who has just as fast of handspeed as Shakur, A LOT MORE PUNCHING POWER, a very high ring IQ and the ability to make adjustments on the fly under pressure is gonna lose to a nikka who hasn't ever even had to do all that?

I hope Shakur and Tank do fight so Tank can beat him already and y'all can see just what I see in Shakur and how overrated he is becoming.
I dont think Tank can bait Stevenson into having aggressive moments where his counterpunch knockout power can be a factor