• Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I see were in the suspect opinions phase of the post big fight portion of the thread.

Tank beating Garcia didnt tell me anything about how he should do against Shakur because shakur fights completely different. IIRC hes the least or second least hit boxer. In the world. In weightclasses where the output isnt low.

Tank is most likely not going to bait shakur into some head ass over commitment like garcia and Tank output is omega low. Shakur wont deviate from the gameplan or pestering him to win rounds.

Trying to use tanks previous wins as a barometer for how hell do against shakur was and still is goofy as hes fought no one close to shakur skill level and Shakur is able to box peoples heads off for a full 12 rounds with minimum luls

If Pitbull didnt dodge Shakur he would have made him look lost in there while he gave tank a very tough fight :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
mkHaBWWHih5f.jpg
i spy a b side

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Like I said Haney becoming undisputed did not get him any respect or popularity, AT ALL. Collecting those belts has not really done anything for his career.

I don't think Hearn is right for Haney promotion wise. Doesn't know how to market him. I bet he'd be way more known if he was under the Mayweather Promotions banner. Same with Shakur

Tank was built PERFECTLY under Mayweather and also bringing it in the ring with KO's regardless of who he fought.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who are Haney and Shakur's comp that is so great to be considered levels above Tank though? They fighting the same level of competition, but Tank gets all the shyt for it. Oscar Valdez and George Kambosos aint A+ level wins either bruh, and Haney fighting Lomachenko who we all been saying is overrated for years on here.

They all on the same level to me until they fight each other, Ryan was in the mix but he not no more cause Tank clearly showed there's levels to this tonight.

If anything Tank has beaten more fighters on that comp level they all been fighting, but y'all act like Haney and Shakur are supposed to be levels above Tank when in reality they not... and y'all know I'm a Devin Haney fan to, I think he'll beat Tank but I gotta be honest bro these '4 kings' mufukkas was really 3 talented nikkas(Tank, Haney, Shakur) and two mediocre to slightly above average mufukkas (Teofimo and Ryan). The 3 talented ones still all need to fight though, but they all on the same level to me until they fight.

:ehh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has a lot to do with it. Boxing purists hate fighters who can get popular with casuals without having to chase belts and fight a bunch of bullshyt tune up fights or weak ass mandatories all the time to get big. Haney and Shakur would definitely give all them accomplishments up to be able to sell PPV's and live gates like Tank and anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves.

Facts

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Are you going to Haney vs Loma?

:lolbron:

Have you been to a Shakur fight before? I have
:mjlol:

Nawl im out the country…but u saying the tickets cheap so I prolly would have had floor seats :banderas:

All praise be to Haney for the cheap tickets so real boxing fans can have a chance to watch the real sweet science :blessed:

Instead u paid more to see a more terrible card and product in Tank/Garcia:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Hearn is right for Haney promotion wise. Doesn't know how to market him. I bet he'd be way more known if he was under the Mayweather Promotions banner. Same with Shakur

Tank was built PERFECTLY under Mayweather and also bringing it in the ring with KO's regardless of who he fought.

All facts

Haney should be way bigger since he's an undisputed champ at 24

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Cant tell the resume boyz that lmfaooo

Them nikkas spend more time hating on PBC and bringing ad rev than boosting up that ghost ass Devin vs Loma thread.

Haney got all the belts and nikkas talm bout shakur vs tank lmfaoooo

Haney finna be the first ever undisputed B side
The undisputed champion’s name goes 2nd on the marquee. Embarrassing