• Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would completely disagree. Both guys are far busier than Tank, in fact that'd be their biggest advantage. I don't know where you get that from tbh. They have the ability to rack up shots and not get tagged. Which I think is the best way to beat a guy as dangerous as Tank

Devin has flown to the other side of the world with an entire country against him to fight for undisputed 2x and is about to defend a 3rd against a former P4P guy. and Shakur has been in unification bouts. I don't see how they are any less battle tested than Tank is.
They’ve been busier against guys they know they’ll steamroll. When it’s a guy who has a little power, they both get gun shy. Neither one is a beacon of activity.

Tank lands harder shots and is more accurate. If their plan is to just bank rounds landing jabs and backing out, it ain’t working in Vegas against Tank. I also don’t think we’re giving Tank enough credit for being able to adjust. He’ll get inside and make you fight if he the situation calls for it.

Kambosos sucks. I give Devin all the credit in the world for going to beat him in his country, but let’s not pretend we didn’t know it was going to be a wipeout. Loma is a test and I think he will pass it. Shakur has yet to fight anyone we thought would push him, let alone beat him.

They’re both great fighters, but I just don’t understand people thinking there’s some huge gap between them and Tank.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And since we KNOW they aren't fighting Tank next, I wonder who PBC will feed to Tank to keep him busy. Don't even know if they have anyone viable. Maybe a rematch with Cruz but if not Cruz, who else?
I don’t think it’s foregone he won’t fight them next, unless he gets an extensive prison stint (longer than a month or 2). Anything longer than that it’ll definitely be a tuneup. Then again, money talks. If the bag is big enough I think Tank would entertain it for the fall.

I think Tank wants to fight both before they get more experience (a la Floyd vs. Canelo), which is why he hasn’t been trying to downplay them recently.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
this is facts..if ppl say your best win is pedraza or ryan garcia...it doesnt support good comp arguments :heh:
So who are Haney and Shakur's comp that is so great to be considered levels above Tank though? They fighting the same level of competition, but Tank gets all the shyt for it. Oscar Valdez and George Kambosos aint A+ level wins either bruh, and Haney fighting Lomachenko who we all been saying is overrated for years on here.

They all on the same level to me until they fight each other, Ryan was in the mix but he not no more cause Tank clearly showed there's levels to this tonight.

If anything Tank has beaten more fighters on that comp level they all been fighting, but y'all act like Haney and Shakur are supposed to be levels above Tank when in reality they not... and y'all know I'm a Devin Haney fan to, I think he'll beat Tank but I gotta be honest bro these '4 kings' mufukkas was really 3 talented nikkas(Tank, Haney, Shakur) and two mediocre to slightly above average mufukkas (Teofimo and Ryan). The 3 talented ones still all need to fight though, but they all on the same level to me until they fight.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Its always about who Tank should fight....when Haney has all the belts and he just got called out by Shakur. Lets admit it.....people are mad that Tank is a popular PPV star fighter who sells out arenas.
This has a lot to do with it. Boxing purists hate fighters who can get popular with casuals without having to chase belts and fight a bunch of bullshyt tune up fights or weak ass mandatories all the time to get big. Haney and Shakur would definitely give all them accomplishments up to be able to sell PPV's and live gates like Tank and anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves.