Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is the part I'm trying to highlight here. Ryan was considered one of the '4 kings' yet he was the easiest opponent Tank has fought in YEARS once they actually got in the ring. I been saying for a while people shytting on Tanks competition level are hating hard, cause this was supposed to be a top ranked lightweight contender(all major boxing journalists, pundits, and the ring had him ranked highly in that weight class) and Tank made easy work of him. There's only 3 top talented fighters at 135 RIGHT NOW and that's Tank, Haney, and Shakur. Martin and Davis can get there one day, but they're still young and need more time in the oven to put them on that level.
Don't think anyone rated Ryan highly in about 3 years, he's a b level fighter. I think he's definitely better than what he showed last night at his correct weight but he hasn't been seen as a top level fighter in a long time. He closer than rolly than a king

Daps
I've already said that. His power is what separates him from everyone else at 135.

If Haney and Davis fight, it needs to be at 135. I don't think Davis would survive 140.

:hubie:

gervonta-davis-mario-barrios-062721-amandawestcottshowtime-ftr_1bc86dsiocrb81j2yq72b8v68h.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So who are Haney and Shakur's comp that is so great to be considered levels above Tank though? They fighting the same level of competition, but Tank gets all the shyt for it. Oscar Valdez and George Kambosos aint A+ level wins either bruh, and Haney fighting Lomachenko who we all been saying is overrated for years on here.

They all on the same level to me until they fight each other, Ryan was in the mix but he not no more cause Tank clearly showed there's levels to this tonight.

If anything Tank has beaten more fighters on that comp level they all been fighting, but y'all act like Haney and Shakur are supposed to be levels above Tank when in reality they not... and y'all know I'm a Devin Haney fan to, I think he'll beat Tank but I gotta be honest bro these '4 kings' mufukkas was really 3 talented nikkas(Tank, Haney, Shakur) and two mediocre to slightly above average mufukkas (Teofimo and Ryan). The 3 talented ones still all need to fight though, but they all on the same level to me until they fight.

when youre being marketed as a 3 weight champion yet 2 of those belts are reggies and in divisions where there is a clear number 1 fighter..youre going to get smoke....my criteria is very rigid..i see devin haney go through all hell and sacrifice to wrap up a division or a josh taylor win hellacious fights at 140 in a row to wrap up a division or shakur taking big steps to at least unify a division by taking on the best comp to do so..and then i see a murderers row of lsc-barrios-rolly :hhh:..i never said tank wasnt the goods..he can fight..he got past that broner stage he was having and is locked in..now he needs to show it...this is basically the same argument i had with you on GGG lol

they maybe on the same level but sooner or later separation does occur...you cant keep tank on his current trajectory forever

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Devin needs to move up asap in fact I think he should be moving up now. Shouldn't even be fighting loma. If you don't get the Tank fight you don't get it, there's a reason everyone who came in with him has moved up, it's taxing on their bodies. He losing power and energy at 135, it's not good on you long term. Move up fight tank at 138 or some shyt if you have too
Devin is only fighting Loma because haters like Paulie Malinaggi are saying he's a coward if he doesn't even though Loma DUCKED Haney years ago. Haney better than me cause I woulda moved up after the second Kambosos fight and came straight for Josh Taylor's head as soon as I beat Kambosos the second time. He been said he has trouble making 135, Bob knew that which is why he worked that contract out the way he did, he hoping making the weight to fight Loma will give him an advantage and hopefully he can beat Haney so Top Rank can keep all those belts, cause once Haney moves up 2 of those belts(WBC and IBF more than likely) are more than likely gonna end up with PBC(Tank and Frank Martin can both win a belt if they really want to).

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
when youre being marketed as a 3 weight champion yet 2 of those belts are reggies and in divisions where there is a clear number 1 fighter..youre going to get smoke....my criteria is very rigid..i see devin haney go through all hell and sacrifice to wrap up a division or a josh taylor win hellacious fights at 140 in a row to wrap up a division or shakur taking big steps to at least unify a division by taking on the best comp to do so..and then i see a murderers row of lsc-barrios-rolly :hhh:..i never said tank wasnt the goods..he can fight..he got past that broner stage he was having and is locked in..now he needs to show it...this is basically the same argument i had with you on GGG lol
they maybe on the same level but sooner or later separation does occur...you cant keep tank on his current trajectory forever
I don't ever talk about Tank accomplishments, I've gone on record saying being a muti weight champion doesn't mean a whole lot if you've never at least been unified in one cause I think weight jumping is a way to strategically duck for certain fighters. I'm just going off the fact that across all those weight classes they are fighting the same competition levels as each other, Haney becoming undisputed didn't get him any respect really(I hate that for Devin as a fan). None of these guys are levels above the others cause their competition level is the same, having a bunch of accomplishments isn't gonna change that Pat.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Tank can bait Stevenson into having aggressive moments where his counterpunch knockout power can be a factor
If Shakur fights on his backfoot and doesn't engage like he does against Valdez the judges won't give him a win in Vegas over Tank. He gonna have to be aggressive at some point.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Shakur, Haney-Loma winner, Taylor-Teofimo winner, Prograis-Ramirez winner, Matias. All fighters Gervonta would be the draw over and can make happen on PPV regardless of promotional conflicts.

I can't for the life of me see how you wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't fight one of these guys next. The top fighters 135-140. But hey, this has been the case since 2017 so I have no expectations.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Both undefeated, both Northeast guys (though Tank is more the proven commodity), both sell out their respective fights.

They could easily sell out MSG.
nikka Shakur only sell out them American legions in Newark. I went to his fight in ATL and it was not sold out whatever yet Thank sold out the same place

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Speaks volumes dudes dont see Haney/loma winner vs Tank as the only 135 fight that needs to happen
:mjlol:

Shakur aint did shyt yet. Let shakur take on Frank Martin and that winner gets the winner of the above
Like I said Haney becoming undisputed did not get him any respect or popularity, AT ALL. Collecting those belts has not really done anything for his career.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Like I said Haney becoming undisputed did not get him any respect or popularity, AT ALL. Collecting those belts has not really done anything for his career.

Cant tell the resume boyz that lmfaooo

Them nikkas spend more time hating on PBC and bringing ad rev than boosting up that ghost ass Devin vs Loma thread.

Haney got all the belts and nikkas talm bout shakur vs tank lmfaoooo

Haney finna be the first ever undisputed B side