• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hector Garcia, Rolly Romero, Isaac Cruz, and Mario Barrios all gave Tank much tougher fights than Ryan Garcia and Garcia has been fighting the more 'reputable' competition of the two... makes you wonder if Floyd knew what he was talking about with how they were matching Tank up with quality opponents.

Collecting belts don't mean that much anymore, which is peoples main frustration with Tank that he doesn't fight champs. Those belts aint really boosting fighters careers like they used to, it's all about fighting good comp.

Exactly Tank resume is better than everyone these nikkas dikk suck. shyt Tank fighting Better comp than Bud Crawford
:lolbron:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Hector Garcia, Rolly Romero, Isaac Cruz, and Mario Barrios all gave Tank much tougher fights than Ryan Garcia and Garcia has been fighting the more 'reputable' competition of the two... makes you wonder if Floyd knew what he was talking about with how they were matching Tank up with quality opponents.

Collecting belts don't mean that much anymore, which is peoples main frustration with Tank that he doesn't fight champs. Those belts aint really boosting fighters careers like they used to, it's all about fighting good comp.

Tank ain’t fighting good comp either tho…Tank is the breadwinner so he can pick and choose who he fights. None of them guys are really considered “good” comp.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How when Ryan left because Eddy and Canelo wasn’t kissing his ass..Canelo called out Ryan for his lack of dedication and Ryan got pissed.
a red flag..that and when goossen was like "i dont tell him what to do..i work with him and ryan throws out suggestions to me and he is a smart kid" :hhh: if you dont get the fukk outta here with that!! he found a yes man just like malik scott and wilder...didn't teach them shyt

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
fukking Shakur and Haney at Tank fight yet i never seen tank at they shyt
:russ::lolbron::mjlol:

Resume Boyz
Jake Paul make more money than most boxers but what that mean..?? Tank is the bigger event but Haney and Shakur are the better boxers.

You not really saying anything really.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tank ain’t fighting good comp either tho…Tank is the breadwinner so he can pick and choose who he fights. None of them guys are really considered “good” comp.
this is facts..if ppl say your best win is pedraza or ryan garcia...it doesnt support good comp arguments :heh:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
a red flag..that and when goossen was like "i dont tell him what to do..i work with him and ryan throws out suggestions to me and he is a smart kid" :hhh: if you dont get the fukk outta here with that!! he found a yes man just like malik scott and wilder...didn't teach them shyt

Yep just like sane people was calling it out when Goosen made that quote..Then Ryan proceeded to let Tank beat him from outside inside and all around.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Oh Facts. Tank is a counterpunching SAVANT. For real.

Never said it'd be easy. both 50/50 fights. But if anyone CAN get it done I think it's Dev or Shakur, with the slight edge imo.

Ol boy in here saying Tank is trash and limited needs to sit down somewhere tho.

Never said he was trash or limited. But he's not better than Haney and Stevenson.

These dudes hate all things PBC. Floyd Spence and Tank is like the holy trinity of shyt these nikkas hate lmfaoooo

Come on cuzz... You have a whole post in here talking about 70000 people buying the fight from PBC.

I sure hope you're getting paid for that kinda promotion.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
this is facts..if ppl say your best win is pedraza or ryan garcia...it doesnt support good comp arguments :heh:

The good comp/resume shyt doesn't bother really bother me. It's his skill level. On skill alone, he's not better than the Top Rank guys.

And you're retarded if you can't see that.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand why people think Haney and Shakur are so much better at boxing than Tank.

They haven’t fought anyone on their caliber, and they’ve both struggled with shot fighters and lesser guys.

I really like both of them but to act like they’d both just box circles around Tank is being delusional and/or hating

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Pretty easy fight for tank. Need to get haney and shakur in their with him

And since we KNOW they aren't fighting Tank next, I wonder who PBC will feed to Tank to keep him busy. Don't even know if they have anyone viable. Maybe a rematch with Cruz but if not Cruz, who else?