Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You mean like no heart/dog in him?

Breh, so many things

- Predictable offense, with no variety, very easy for the opponent to gameplan on
- Mentally weak, both suffer with alot of self doubt
- Both look like they rather be IG models than be Boxers. It just seems like Boxing isn't the main thing that wakes them up in the morning
- Suspect chin
- Lacks the heart when facing adversity in the ring
- Very slow footwork, which makes their defense suffer

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
At least Keith Thurman knows how to survive after taking a shot he hates which are shots to the body. Ryan ain’t know to react to buy himself some time
This is corny. Every body shot ain't built the same. We have no idea how any other fighter would react to that exact punch. Pretty much every boxer I'm seeing are all saying the right body shot will put you down no matter what. Just cause he could stand don't mean he could fight.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Garcia soft as hell with super trash footwork…I thought Goosen would have and him better but nope :snoop: You had Rolly box Tank more intelligently. Matter fact Tank beat Garcia easier than most all his other opps:hhh:

Tank is quick with power tho so he has a shot with anybody…

I picked Garcia thinking he was gne have a better game plan but he is who he is, he might as well retire after this.
I feel like Goosen was brought in to help his confidence as a mentor. Ryan needs that but he also needs a trainer who can help him fix is problems. Maybe Goosen tried but Ryan just lacks focus and discipline and gets in his own way. Ryan himself said he got bored in there and that caused him to deviate from his game plan.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This is corny. Every body shot ain't built the same. We have no idea how any other fighter would react to that exact punch. Pretty much every boxer I'm seeing are all saying the right body shot will put you down no matter what. Just cause he could stand don't mean he could fight.

Aint denying that body shot aint do damage cause it obviously did. All im saying is there ARE examples of fighters who know how to survive a devastating body shot ala Keith Thurman. So no, it aint corny

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I feel like Goosen was brought in to help his confidence as a mentor. Ryan needs that but he also needs a trainer who can help him fix is problems. Maybe Goosen tried but Ryan just lacks focus and discipline and gets in his own way. Ryan himself said he got bored in there and that caused him to deviate from his game plan.
Blame Eddie Reynoso...

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

I’m saying Rolly who is way wilder than Garcia showed more composure than Ryan :snoop:

I predicted that Ryan would atleast try to struggle box but sheesh..he was looking straight lost. With that height and reach advantage a struggle jab would have been all he needed. Seems most these trainers are just yes man nowadays because ain’t no way Ryan was prepared.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hector Garcia, Rolly Romero, Isaac Cruz, and Mario Barrios all gave Tank much tougher fights than Ryan Garcia and Garcia has been fighting the more 'reputable' competition of the two... makes you wonder if Floyd knew what he was talking about with how they were matching Tank up with quality opponents.

Collecting belts don't mean that much anymore, which is peoples main frustration with Tank that he doesn't fight champs. Those belts aint really boosting fighters careers like they used to, it's all about fighting good comp.