Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I disagree. Right after the hit, he tried his best to shake that shyt off and pretend like it didn’t phase him for a few seconds, but that liver/lung shot was too much.
:sadcam:

He was backing up and clenching his midsection with his elbow like “Oh shyt”. He dropped from the pain seconds later and couldn’t get up in time.

You could be right though. Maybe he didn’t get up because he didn’t want anymore punishment.
I don't think he quit but I can see why people think that. I think he was hurt bad to the body and was not about to take unnecessary punishment afterwards.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I REALLY hope that he comes back and learns from this loss. Like it or not, but him becoming a great fighter is lovely for boxing because he's incredibly popular on social media. He'd be brining in a slew of Gen Z viewers.
I like Ryan for all the reasons people hate him. If other fighters could promote themselves as well as he does then boxing would be in a great place.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm sorry y'all... I seem to be pissing off the Floyd Mayweather brigade. I already didn't think very highly of Garcia. And had questions as to what this would do for their respective weight classes.

But my opinion of Davis is just as low as my opinion of Garcia. His punching power is what separates him from everybody else at 135. Loma, Haney, and Stevenson are better all around fighters to me.

But if Davis hits you, you're probably not getting up.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Got it down to the rounds :takedat: .

Young Makaveli would EAT vs Tank my god that shyt can’t come close enough :noah:

Salute to Ryan though the fact that his name is in the mix w these guys is an amazing achievement, dude should be proud of himself. He coulda been fighting TikTok cacs and making a killing but he wanted to try and be great instead. :salute:

Tank sigh it’s really upsetting that we aren’t even getting the best Tank we could be getting. Imagine if Tank was disciplined year round on some Ward, BHop, Floyd shyt. How terrifying is that fighter, the version of Tank that can dedicate a whole training camp on strategy instead of wasting time getting into fighting shape. It would be awful for him to eat himself out of his prime dude gets fat between fights. I get it tho to some food can be and addiction.

Daps
I can't fault Ryan for not getting up. I been hit to the body and your mind says "Get up, you alright." But your body just goes :dahell: it's like your mind and body separate from each other.

Gotta :salute: both of these boys for fighting each other in their prime, risking the 0. Something other champs afraid to do

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Got it down to the rounds :takedat: .

Young Makaveli would EAT vs Tank my god that shyt can’t come close enough :noah:

Salute to Ryan though the fact that his name is in the mix w these guys is an amazing achievement, dude should be proud of himself. He coulda been fighting TikTok cacs and making a killing but he wanted to try and be great instead. :salute:

Tank sigh it’s really upsetting that we aren’t even getting the best Tank we could be getting. Imagine if Tank was disciplined year round on some Ward, BHop, Floyd shyt. How terrifying is that fighter, the version of Tank that can dedicate a whole training camp on strategy instead of wasting time getting into fighting shape. It would be awful for him to eat himself out of his prime dude gets fat between fights. I get it tho to some food can be and addiction.
nikka what are you talking about?

Tank stopped getting fat after the Gamboa fight