Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ryan definitely not finished, but at 5'11 in those weight classes with that power he definitely needs to learn to use that jab. Dude's boxing career basically hinges on that.

Emmanuel Steward would've been great for him. Even Tank said he could tell Ryan was too anxious. Steward used to stress discipline and making the fight boring.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm sorry y'all... I seem to be pissing off the Floyd Mayweather brigade. I already didn't think very highly of Garcia. And had questions as to what this would do for their respective weight classes.

But my opinion of Davis is just as low as my opinion of Garcia. His punching power is what separates him from everybody else at 135. Loma, Haney, and Stevenson are better all around fighters to me.

But if Davis hits you, you're probably not getting up.
My posting history supports my prior hating, if you will on Tank.

Not a good showcase for Tank. At all. Floyd better lay into his ass all the way around. From the weight to the performance in the ring.

Tank a lazy nikka man. Less tattoos, more gym time.

I've gone in on him more than a few times. However, for me, it took him fighting and outclassing Leo Santa Cruz before flooring him to believe that he did in fact, have the goods in terms of boxing IQ. Yes, the power is lighting in his left hand, but to connect on high 40% of our power punches for your career is a stellar stat. He's a one punch counter-punching KO artist. We can attribute a good deal of his good fortune in the ring to the power and the threat it wields but he fights smart with it. I still think Shakur is the best pure boxer in all of boxing, but I do think Tank is skilled enough to get a decent amount of leather on Stevenson. Enough to slow him down? Who knows but there isn't anybody in Tank's weight class that is going to outclass Tank and that includes Shakur too.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ryan definitely not finished, but at 5'11with that power he definitely needs to learn to use that jab. Dude's boxing career basically hinges on that.

Emmanuel Steward would've beeb great for him imo.
Ryan is mentally weak, he might be finished if he can't get it together.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan definitely not finished, but at 5'11with that power he definitely needs to learn to use that jab. Dude's boxing career basically hinges on that.

Emmanuel Steward would've beeb great for him imo.

Sugar Steward can do wonders man got Fury power he can def have Ryan way more polished. He's only 24 and can def improve... won't beat Tank ever but can improve

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Tank really got that boxing IQ. People mistake his power, exciting style and low key how he talks for someone who doesn't have boxing skills.

Dude is absolutely composed and disciplined in there, probably something that he's learned from Mayweather.
I think he knows how to control a fight very well and displays a keen, advanced sense of ring generalship.
Tank is really good a seeing openings right when they happen and capitalizing.